Datsun GO Plus is a car with 5+2 seating capacity and an unmistakable design. There is ample space in the car, enabling you to choose between a large boot space and comfortable seating. The thoughtful details and contemporary look add to the sophistication of the vehicle. There is also a Datsun GO+ Remix limited edition car in the market. The limited edition car comes in a unique dual-tone silver colour with an all-black front grille and black wheel covers. The interiors are in black with orange accents, adding a dash of sportiness and fun.
Features Of Datsun Go+:
- Exteriors - The contemporary design of the vehicle turns a lot of heads on the roads. The car is available in the standard Ruby, White, Grey, and Silver colours. The vehicle has distinctive headlamps, a D-cut grille with honeycomb detailing, and bold front fenders. The front suspension has a double pivot arm and damper for improved stability. The car has the largest disc brakes at the front that reduce overheating of brakes.
Interiors - Clean lines are the highlight of the interiors. The vehicle has ample space with two rows of fold-down seats. This enables you to load more cargo or luggages in the vehicle with ease.
- The tumble seat second row ensures that there will be no difficulty in entry and disembarking. The doors open wide for easy entry of passengers as well.
- The car has comfortable seats for people, enabling the whole family to travel together.
- The connected front seat design provides more baggage space in the front. The front of the car has a glove box and a side pocket for convenient storage.
- The luggage space in the Datsun GO+ is best in class.
- The car comes with advanced technological features such as the Bluetooth Audio System with hands-free calling facility and digital clock. There is a mobile docking station through which you can charge your portable device.
- The vehicle has a quiet cabin with ergonomic seating and air conditioning vents.
- Other highlights are the Follow Me Home headlamps and intelligent wiper system. The headlamps have hexagonal reflectors that offer longer and wider visibility.
- The car has a digital tachometer and gear shift guide and shift speed indicator.
- The electric power steering and wider glass for better visibility are other noteworthy internal features.
All the above features will be available in the top spec model of the car. These may not be provided in the lower end models.
Datsun GO+ Car Insurance in India:
- Datsun offers premium car insurance solutions to its customers through dealerships across the country. Listed below are the key features of Datsun Insurance:
- Instant issuance of policy
- Cashless garage services at Datsun dealer network service centres
- Efficient service from insurers
- Optional zero depreciation add-on coverage in car insurance
- Usage of genuine Datsun car parts for repairs
- Quick turnaround time for claim settlement
- Hassle-free procedures for car survey
- Quick repairs with complete transparency
- Salvage not deducted on rubber, glass, or plastic car parts
- Datsun call centre facility available on a 24x7 basis
In case the car owner has financed the vehicle through a loan from Datsun Finance, he/she can insure the loan. The additional benefits of this insurance are as follows:
- In case of permanent disability or death of the policyholder, loan coverage is undertaken.
- Coverage is offered for accidental death or permanent disability of the car owner.
- Critical illnesses of the insured car owner are covered.
- In the event of an accident, garage claim for the vehicle is possible.
- Coverage is offered for loss of job.
- Tax benefits are provided to the policyholder.
- The car owner can also get the vehicle insured through a third-party financial solutions provider. He/she can login to the website of the company and apply for a car insurance policy for his/her Datsun GO+. The application process is simple and the policy is issued without too much of paperwork. It is also possible to compare motor insurance plans online and finalise on a policy that offers the maximum benefits for a fixed cost.
- Alternatively, the car owner can buy insurance directly from the insurance company. He/she can walk in to the branch office of the insurer and request for the purchase of a policy. It is possible to buy insurance directly from the website of the insurer. This will help you save considerably on the premium and also offer you an online policy that can be easily renewed.
Datsun GO+ Car Price List:
The ex-showroom price of the various models of Datsun GO+ in India are as follows:
The above costs are for the non-metallic colours. For the Datsun GO+ in metallic colours, an additional amount of Rs.3,000 needs to be paid.
Datsun GO+ Engine Specifications:
The engine specifications of the Datsun GO+ are as indicated below:
|Fuel tank capacity||35 litres|
|Engine type||DOHC 12 Valve 3 Cylinders|
|Fuel System||Electronic Gasoline Injection System|
|Maximum power||50 kW or 68 PS, at 5000 rpm|
|Maximum torque||104 Nm at 4,000 rpm|
|Transmission||5-speed manual transmission|
|Fuel consumption||19.44 km/l|
Datsun GO+ Car Insurance Price:
The cost of insuring your Datsun GO+ car depends on several factors:
- Extent of coverage chosen - The amount of coverage opted for by the car owner decides the insurance premium of the policy. In case the customer chooses a limited liability-only plan, the premium may be lower. The cost of purchasing a comprehensive policy will be considerably more, as it offers extensive coverage to the vehicle and the policyholder. In case the car owner has also opted for add-on covers, he/she will have to pay additional premium for the extra coverage.
- Voluntary deductibles - The car insurance premium amount depends on the voluntary deductibles chosen. This is a part of the claim amount that the policyholder chooses to bear when he/she raises a claim. Opting for a high voluntary deductible implies that the cost of insurance will be lower.
- Safety features in the car - If the vehicle has the latest safety equipments, then most companies would be willing to insure it at a lower cost. This is because the vehicle will bear a lower risk for events like theft.
- Age, make, and model of the car - The age of the car determines the depreciation it undergoes. This has an impact on the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the vehicle, and hence, its own-damage insurance premium. Also, the third-party liability insurance premium is a fixed value based on the displacement of the car’s engine. For the Datsun GO+, this value is 1,198 cc. This implies that the car owner will have to pay Rs.2,863 towards its third-party liability insurance.
- Loyalty - Most car insurance companies offer lower premiums for loyal customers and those who have multiple insurance policies with them.
- Driving record - If the car owner has a good driving record, he/she is liable to get a lower insurance premium as he/she bears lower risk to the insurance company.
- Place of registration of the car - If the vehicle is used in an area that is prone to accidents and theft, the premium for its insurance can be higher.
Datsun GO+ Insurance Renewal:
The renewal of motor insurance of your Datsun GO+ car can be done in either of the following ways:
- You can request Datsun Insurance for the renewal of your existing car insurance policy by contacting the customer care number.
- In case you have bought the insurance directly from the insurer, you can get in touch with them to get your insurance renewed. Online policies can be renewed effortlessly through the insurer’s website.
- Buying insurance from a neutral financial website will help you in procuring the best deal out there, as you can compare plans and find the one that best suits your needs. This is a mandatory exercise at the time of policy renewal, as it will be easier to switch insurers in case you find a better offering from another company.
*The features and prices may be changed by Datsun, without prior notice. So, check with the dealership on the latest specifications and prices before buying the vehicle. The details can also be seen at the Datsun website.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017