Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited 74% and Allianz SE 26% as on 31st March 2013.Bajaj Allianz General Insurance won the award for "Best General Insurance Company in the Private Sector" by ABP News - Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Awards The BFSI Awards 2014 recognizes the best performances of various Banking, Finance & Insurance Services.
Table of Contents
- Why Choose Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Coverage
- What Are The Value-added Services Available With Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance?
- Documents Required When Applying For Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
- How To Apply For Or Renew Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Plans?
- Documents Required When Raising A Claim/Reporting A Loss
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Highlights Updated on 17 Jan 2022
|Third Party Cover||Upto 7.5 L|
|Cashless Network Garages||4000+|
|Incurred Claim Ratio*||62.20%|
|Net Earned Premium*||3662.67|
|Covers Provided||Basic Cover with Best Value, Standard & Flexible Plans|
*For Year 2017-2018
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Overview:
When it comes to comprehensive, customer friendly and robust car insurance policies in India, Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance is definitely a pack leader. A popular choice, car insurance policies from Bajaj Motor Insurance are marked by a professional customer support initiative, long list of amazingly friendly features and benefits, alongside Bajaj’s years of visibility as a trustworthy and reliable brand in the Indian marketplace. The other partner in this combine, Allianz SE, is a European financial services powerhouse that is known for its dominance in the International insurance market. Together, Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance offers the compatibility of a local partner combined with the expertise of an Internationally known insurance expert. A win-win situation all around.
Why Choose Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
The hallmarks of any good car insurance product in India is the associated simplicity of procurement, the range of features and benefits offered, with the backing of a responsive customer support wing. Bajaj Motor Insurance offers all this, and more:
- An impressive selection of 4000+ network garages spread across the country, wherein cashless settlements can easily be availed.
- Where cashless facility is not available, upto 75% of the repair costs are covered on account payment.
- The claim settlement cycle is hassle free, fast and dependable.
- Buying the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance online is very simple and fast.
- When transferring your existing policy to Bajaj Car Insurance, upto 50% of the existing and applicable No Claim Bonus (NCB) can also be transferred.
- Avail Bajaj Allianz’s world beating customer support team, 24x7, and with any query concerning your car insurance policy, claims process or other such details. Yes, this facility is available on Sundays and holidays too.
- Just as in the case of online purchase, Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance Renewal is infinitely simple.
- Timely services such as towing facility, roadside assistance (again, 24x7), key replacement, accident shield, etc. makes Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance your constant companion on and off the road.
- Raised a claim? Instant claim assistance through the 24x7 customer support and regular SMS/email updates with regards to the claim status will always keep you in the know.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Coverage:
As per the dictates of the Bajaj Car Insurance policy, the following conditions are covered with regards to your vehicle:
|Natural Reasons||These include such natural catastrophes as fire, earthquake, hurricane, cyclone, lightning, landslide, rockslide, and other such uncontrollable acts of nature.|
|Man-Made Reasons||Damage or complete loss of the vehicle due to intentional/unintentional acts of man are also covered by this car insurance policy from Bajaj Allianz. These include theft, acts with malicious intent, terrorism, strikes, accidents caused to external means, damage caused to vehicle when being transported through the road, railways, flight, lifts, etc.|
|Personal Accident Cover||If the owner/driver of the vehicle encounters an unfortunate accident whilst driving or utilizing the vehicle in line with its intended purpose, than he/she is saved the financial implications of such an accident with a Rs.2 lakh Personal Accident Cover. Additionally, passengers of the vehicle and drivers other than the owner who may be victims of such an accident are protected by additional personal accident covers.|
|Third-Party Liability||This is intended as protection against possible financial liabilities wherein the insured’s vehicle is responsible for/is a participant in an accident that resulted in the damage/loss of third-party property and/or injury/death of a third-party individual. This cover doesn’t benefit the insured directly, but saves him/her from the costly legal, medical and/or repair bills that the affected party is likely to forward for settlement.|
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Plans at a Glance:
Who doesn’t like choices? And if the choices ahead of you are customized to various personalized insurance demands, then that’s icing on the cake. Bajaj Allianz has always been commended for its people centric ways- a trend that is continued with the various Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance plans that are intended to be simple to apply, manage and claim upon. Bajaj Allianz offers the following
|BEST VALUE||This is the basic, budget plan, intended for the non-power users. The premiums are cheaper and such conveniences as third-party liability and coverage for owner/driver are sufficiently loaded. While 24x7 roadside assistance is a welcome addition, little comforts like coverage for non-electrical components, NCB discount and accident coverage for co-passengers is optional. However, lower premiums equate to a lower measure of policy sponsored protection for the vehicle and its owner.|
|STANDARD||Midway between the best configuration and the aforementioned BEST VALUE, STANDARD balances robust financial protection for the vehicle and its owner/driver with the convenience of standard sized premiums. All the options and features available with the former are ramped up, alongside enhanced coverage for the vehicle and self, third-party liability coverage and a range of associated features.|
|FLEXIBLE PLAN||When it comes to Bajaj Car Insurance, the FLEXIBLE PLAN is the highest available configuration. All the basic features including own coverage, third-party liability, coverage against depreciation, etc. are enhanced and individually customized to meet the customer’s specific needs. This is the complete plan when it comes to car insurance from Bajaj Allianz and is also, the most preferred. Understandably, all these souped up features equate to slightly elevated premium pricing- a fact that isn’t a major concern when round the clock, comprehensive and quick assistance is the prospective customer’s specific requirements.|
What Are The Value-added Services Available With Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance?
Value Added Services (VAS) are advanced paid services that are offered by Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance company to its customers aside from the standard fare. There are a number of such options offered by Bajaj Motor Insurance that are tuned to be more than just protection for the vehicle and its owner, but actually improve the quality of the drive and make driving an absolute pleasure.
The value added services offered by Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance are as follows-
24x7 Spot Assistance Cover- The name says it all. When faced with your vehicle’s complete/partial mechanical/electrical breakdown while cruising the road through a relaxing holiday, you will be glad that to have opted for this additional cover. The varied conditions wherein this cover proves its worth include, dead battery, empty fuel tank, flat tyre(s), medical help, minor repairs, etc.
Keys & Locks Replacement Cover- Misplacing or losing your vehicle’s keys is a very common occurrence, and replacing it in time could be costly and time consuming. This aptly named cover will account for the aforementioned replacement costs. Also, if the loss of the keys has spooked you enough about the security risks involved with the compromised lock, then the cover also refunds the cost incurred in replacing said lock(s). Note that the benefits of this cover can be availed only once through the policy tenure.
EEZEE Card- A play on the word ‘Easy’, the EEZEE card offers Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance’s returning customers a range of exclusive benefits that primarily concern with medical procedures. If you renew the policy at the stipulated renewal notice price, then you are considered eligible for the EEZEE card. As part of the offer, discounts galore on such medical expenses as surgeries, OPD, pathological exams, lenses and optical frames, dentistry etc. Privilege medical partners aligned with Bajaj Allianz ensure that the customers are offered the best medical consultation and in-depth exams, as and when needed.
Personal Care Policy- This cover only applies for the owners of Skoda or Volkswagen manufactured vehicles, and only when these companies/non-banking financial institutions have financed your spanking new car. The personal care policy is inclusive of a number of thoughtful features, including- personal accident cover, provision of upto 3 EMIs in case the owner suffers an accident and isn’t able to support these commitments on a temporary basis, medical expenses cover and protection against financial liabilities in the form of unpaid EMIs when the insured/owner suffers an untimely demise or is permanently disabled due to an accident.
New Initiatives From Bajaj Allianz:
Bajaj Allianz is the first insurer in India to provide telematics-based insurance. Telematics insurance focuses on offering insurance at differential premium rates based on the driving pattern and usage of a vehicle owner. Bajaj Allianz’s telematics device called DriveSmart is a vehicle tracking system that monitors the usage of a vehicle. In addition to monitoring the usage, it also tracks the condition of the vehicle including its battery and engine. Telematics works by combining a vehicle’s GPS system with information technology. Hence, it also helps in tracking your vehicle’s location and keeping it safe.
Features Of Bajaj Allianz Telematics Insurance:
Some of the features of the telematics insurance service provided by Bajaj Allianz are as follows.
- Its monitoring system diagnoses the condition of the vehicle.
- It helps good drivers minimize their insurance premiums by providing accurate data on their usage and driving behaviour.
- Its vehicle tracking feature helps you share your location with friends and family members.
- It helps you create custom trips and provides interesting information about the routes you take.
- It allows vehicle owners/drivers to monitor their own driving behaviour. For instance, it can notify you when you are overspeeding or doing something detrimental to the vehicle.
- It helps you contact an automobile expert when you have a query regarding your car.
Documents Required When Applying For Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy:
- Complete application form with requisite signatures and photograph.
- Copy of Driving License.
- Copy indicative of the vehicle’s registration.
- Copy indicative of the vehicle’s insurance status.
- Proof of payment of all associative tax.
- KYC documents including address and age proof.
- Other documents as and when required.
Alternatively, when applying for the Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy online, no actual documents needs to be submitted at that instance. The submission happens only when a claim is raised on the policy at a later date. Through the online route, the policy is issued instantly and the hard copy of this document is couriered to your registered address within 7 working days. Meanwhile, a digitally signed online copy is permanently available on Bajaj Allianz’s website for your kind inspection.
Get More Info on Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal?
Liability-Only Motor Insurance Policy By Bajaj Allianz:
In the Indian context, every vehicle plying on the road is mandated per the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, to be covered by some form of basic third-party car insurance (also known as third-party liability insurance). This policy isn’t designed to benefit the insured directly, but provides him/her protection against possible financial liabilities arising from his/her vehicle’s participation in an accident that resulted in the damage/loss of third-party property or worse, death/permanent disability of a third party individual. Indeed, this is a very important component of the primary comprehensive car insurance policy and is also readily available as a stand-alone cover.
Speaking of third-party car insurance from Bajaj Allianz, the following conditions are accounted for-
- Accidental death/injury/permanent disability caused to third-party individual.
- Accidental damage/complete loss suffered by third-party property.
Conversely, the following conditions aren’t covered per the Bajaj Allianz third-party insurance policy-
- Damage/loss of property suffered by the insured. This includes the vehicle itself and other property in general.
- Death/injury suffered by the insured.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Premium Calculator:
The company’s online car insurance premium calculator helps you in determining the premium amount you will be paying for your car. By calculating the insurance premium for your car, you can compare it with other insurers in the market and opt for the best plan available. The car insurance premium calculator helps you determine the premium amount yourself without having to wait for an agent to give you a quote. The premium calculator tool can be accessed from the Bajaj Allianz website. The steps involved in the process are as follows:
- Enter the vehicle brand and model
- Select the vehicle location
- Select the vehicle year
- Fill in your personal details, including your phone number and email id
After completing the above process, you can get a quote for your car insurance premium without any delay. If you choose to buy the insurance policy, you can go ahead and pay the premium online.
How To Raise Claim On Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
Accidents and theft, when these dreaded menaces befall your much cherished four wheeler, its time for your thoughtful Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance policy to go to work. Treated individually,
Car suffers an unfortunate accident,
- Tow the vehicle to the nearest garage. Network garages are much preferred.
- Explain the damage and immediately contact Bajaj Allianz to register claim.
- Provide the correct address of the garage so that a Bajaj Allianz inspection team can visit the vehicle there.
- After confirmation of your claim, and suitable repairs by the garage, the bill will directly be settled with the latter by Bajaj Allianz. The insured will only pay for additional work, fits that aren’t covered by the comprehensive policy and costs that account for depreciation value, salvage etc.
- If repairs are done in a non-network garage, the owner/insured will initially settle the bill and submit the same to Bajaj Allianz for the suitable reimbursement.
Car is stolen,
- Report the loss at a nearby police station immediately and have an FIR initiated.
- Contact Bajaj Allianz to report loss.
- If vehicle is missing past the 90 days marker, get the ‘Non-Traceable Report’ from the police.
- Submit ‘Non-Traceable Report’ to Bajaj Allianz and raise claim.
How To Contact Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance To Initiate A Claim Or Report Loss?
- Toll free numbers: 1800-22-5858, 1800-102-5858, Chargeable: 020-30305858.
- Post the contact, regular SMS notifications keep you apprised about the claim status.
When raising the claim/ reporting a loss, keep these details handy-
- Your complete contact details including address and phone numbers.
- Date, time and exact location where the accident or theft occurred.
- A brief description of the accident or loss.
- Vital stats of the vehicle, including engine and chassis number.
- Kilometers clocked by the vehicle, as displayed on the latter’s odometer.
- In case of the accident, provide the complete address for the vehicle’s resting location (ideally the garage) wherein Bajaj Allianz’s expert inspection team can drop in for a on-site examination.
- Post the contact, you will receive a ‘Claim Reference Number’ that can be quoted through all future interactions with Bajaj Allianz in this regard.
Documents Required When Raising A Claim/Reporting A Loss:
|Claim form duly signed by the insured||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Copy of Vehicle’s RC||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Copy of Driving License||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|First two pages of the insured’s original policy document||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Original repair estimate as provided by garage||Yes||Yes||-|
|Original repair invoice||Yes||Yes||-|
|Payment receipt (for cashless garage- only repair invoice)||Yes||Yes||-|
|Post 90 days, ‘No-Trace Report’ as issued by the police||-||Yes||-|
|RTO transfer papers duly signed along with Form numbers 28, 29, 30 and 35 (if hypothecated)||-||Yes||-|
|Stamp required in case of company registered vehicle's original documents.||-||-||Yes|
Documents Required For Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance:When applying for the Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance, the following documents need be submitted:
Apply Offline (As per government regulations),
- Proof of valid certificate of registration
- Proof of valid certificate of insurance
- Proof of payment of tax
- Permit / P.U.C certificate
- Driving license
- Additional documents as might be required
- Initially, when applying Bajaj motor insurance online, no paperwork is required.
- Your policy is issued instantly, with the digitally signed policy available for your inspection 24x7. The hard copy of the policy will be couriered to you within 7 working days.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance: Some important Terms:
- No claim Bonus:If you have not claimed any insurance for a year, you will receive a ‘No claim Bonus’ which you can redeem in your next premium by availing a discount in a range of 20% to 50%.
Insured’s declared value (IDV): It shows the current market value of your car by subtracting depreciation from the current selling price of your model by the manufacturer. It plays a great role in determining your insurance premium. Below are the depreciation rates mentioned to value your car:
- If your vehicle’s age is not more than 6 months, then the rate of depreciation would be 5%.If your vehicle’s age is more than 6 months but not exceeding 1 year, then the rate of depreciation would be 15%.
- If your vehicle’s age is more than 1 year but not exceeding 2 years, then the rate of depreciation would be 20%.
- If your vehicle’s age is more than 2 years but not exceeding 3 years, then the rate of depreciation would be 30%.If your vehicle’s age is more than 3 years but not exceeding 4 years, then the rate of depreciation would be 40%.
- If your vehicle’s age is more than 4 years but not exceeding 5 years, then the rate of depreciation would be 50%.
- If your vehicle’s age is more than 5 years and it has become obsolete, then the IDV for your vehicle would be the price decided between you and Bajaj Allianz.
Voluntary Access: It is an access to the cost of your own damage that you are going to bear. On this, you will be entitled to the discounts on your own damage premium that are as follows:
- If the voluntary deductible is Rs.2500, then you will receive a 20% discount on your own damage premium subject to the maximum of Rs.750.
- If the voluntary deductible is Rs.5000, then you will receive a 25% discount on your own damage premium subject to the maximum of Rs.1500.
- If the voluntary deductible is Rs.7500, then you will receive a 30% discount on your own damage premium subject to the maximum of Rs 2000.
- If the voluntary deductible is Rs.15000, then you will receive a 35% discount on your own damage premium subject to the maximum of Rs 2500.
Compulsory Access: It is the amount of loss or cost due to damage that has to be borne by the insurer compulsorily. The rates are mentioned below:
- For private vehicle that doesn’t exceeds 1500 cc, the amount of deductible is Rs.1000.
- For private vehicle that exceeds 1500 cc, the amount of deductible is Rs.2000.
- For motorised two wheelers, the amount of deductible is Rs 100.
- Renewal of policy:You have to renew your policy after every 12 months as the validity of a car insurance is just 12 months.
Therefore, these are the features, factors and coverage details of Bajaj Allianz car insurance. Such features and facts are overwhelming and can lure anyone to get his/her car insurance done at Bajaj Allianz.
And that’s absolutely perfect! If you get everything you want in your car insurance cover under one product with online accessibility, then why to choose for another and get yourself served in parts. Take a benefit of such a wide cover existing in a system and drive freely!
At the end, we would like to greet with lots of care and warmth. Drive safe as nothing is precious than your life.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance FAQs
What is the meaning of Bajaj Allianz car insurance add on cover?
Bajaj Allianz car insurance gives policyholders the option of enhancing protection for their car against a much wider range of dangers and unforeseen circumstances (apart from those covered by a standard car insurance policy). These coverages are available on the payment of an additional premium and are hence known as add-on covers. Zero depreciation cover falls under this category, amongst many others.
What is the process to settle the claim for Bajaj Allianz car insurance?
If your vehicle has met with an accident, then follow the below listed steps –
- Intimate the insurer about the accident immediately.
- If the accident has led to a huge damage to your car, then notify Bajaj Allianz insurer before taking the vehicle away from the accident spot. Due to this the insurer can go forward with a ‘spot inspection’ of the damaged car.
- You have to let Bajaj Allianz know the vehicle’s accurate insurance policy number, date, time and venue of the accident.
- Your vehicle can be taken to Bajaj Allianz authorised garage to figure out the estimation of repair charges.
- Once the company has received a duly filled insurance claim form, and an estimation of repairs and its cost, a thorough examination of the car will be organised to detect the extent of damage. Bajaj Allianz pays the repair cost to the garage, directly.
If the insured car is stolen then follow the following steps -
- Inform Bajaj Allianz within 24 hours of the theft of the car.
- File an FIR about the theft at the nearest police station within 24 hours. Submit the copy of the FIR to the insurer.
- An investigator from Bajaj Allianz will examine the truth in the claim. He will also collect the relevant documents as per the claim form.
How do I settle my Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance claim if a third party injury has been caused by my insured vehicle?
Please follow the following steps for to settle this claim –
- Admit the injured person/persons to the closest hospital without any delay.
- File an FIR about the accident, at the closest police station. Safely keep a copy of the FIR.
- Do not make financial settlement or make compensation promises, to the affected third party, on behalf of Bajaj Allianz. Law doesn’t bind the insurer to these promises.
- Immediately inform Bajaj Allianz about the accident caused by your car and damage to the third party.
What are the benefits of Bajaj Allianz car insurance?
The key benefits of Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy have been listed below –
- Smooth and hassle free settlement of claim.
- Protection against financial loss and legal issues.
- Package policies for enhanced protection of your car. Provides coverage against physical damage, third party liability, death or bodily injury, legal liability.
- Enhanced security for protection against damage, loss, calamities (natural and man made), and theft.
- Cashless settlement at over 1500 preferred garages
- Simple and fast purchase process provided online.
- Claims support provided 24X7 to customers
Can I renew my Bajaj Allianz Car insurance policy?
Yes, of course. You can renew your car insurance policy, online by following just a few simple steps. Provide your previous/existing car insurance policy number with some other accurate details as asked by the company. Once this is done you can pay online and get your policy renewed. You can also choose Bajaj Allianz add-on covers for enhanced protection. Please make sure that you renew your car insurance policy before its expiration for continued protection of your vehicle. You can also renew your car insurance with Bajaj Allianz even if the previous policy was with some other bank.
What is Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance depreciation?
Being a depreciating asset, the value of cars decrease over a period of time with more usage and wear and tear. This is called depreciation. In case of insured cars, the claim settlements are affected by depreciation of the car.
Car owners can pay higher/extra premium and enjoy Bajaj Allianz Car Insuranec zero depreciation add-on cover. Zero depreciation is usually not included in a standard car insurance policy. While settling insurance claims, insurers calculate and apply depreciation rate to arrive at the final amount payable for settling the insurance claim. The difference between the market price of the new part (for which the claim has been staked) and depreciated part needs to be sponsored by policyholder.
What is the meaning of No Claim Bonus (NCB) in car insurance? Does Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy offer NCB?
No claims bonus (NCB), denotes the duration, i.e number of years in which the insurance policyholder has gone without making an insurance claim on his car insurance policy. Please note, that the worth of this NCB usually is different from one insurance company to another. The higher discount on your car insurance policy’s premium can be achieved by the greater number of NCB over policy periods.
What is car insurance voluntary excess?
Voluntary excess is an option that policyholders get to choose a certain amount of loss which they are willing to bear from every claim.
My car is insured with Bajaj Allianz, and I am selling the car. Can I transfer my policy to the new owner?
Yes, on selling your car to someone, you can transfer the insurance to the buyer’s name. For this purpose, the buyer needs to apply for transfer of the car insurance with Bajaj Allianz. This needs to be done within 14 days after the date of transfer of bought car in his name. Apart from this, it also needs to be done after making payment of endorsement premium for the leftover policy period.
Does Bajaj Allianz Car insurance cover the insured car against natural calamities?
Yes, Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy covers loss or damage caused to the insured car from natural calamities like –
- Flood, hurricane, typhoon, storm and cyclone
- Hailstorm and frost
What are the manmade disasters that my car is protected from by Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance policy?
Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy protects loss or damage caused to your car from the following man made reasons –
- Theft and burglary,
- Riots and strikes
- Theft and burglary
- Accident by external means
- Damage caused in transit by road, rail, air, elevator, etc.
- Acts of terrorism and other malicious acts
Does Bajaj Allianz Motor insurance offer third party insurance cover?
Yes, it does. Third-party insurance or third-party liability insurance cover for cars is compulsory as per Indian Motor Vehicles Act. Bajaj Allianz car insurance offers Third Party insurance cover at affordable rates, and provides enhanced protection from dangers and accidents.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care