About Aviva India:
Aviva India is one of the leading insurance providers in India. The company is the result of Dabur India Limited and Aviva International Holdings Limited. Aviva India has over 121 branches spread across the country, and offers customized individual plan, group plans and fund management services. The company has received many awards for offering excellent services in the field of insurance.
Aviva India Group Plans:
Aviva India offers three types of group plans including Term Plans, Gratuity/Leave Encashment Plans, and Rural / Credit Protection Plans. Under its Term Plan, the company offers Aviva Corporate Life Plus and Aviva Corporate Shield Plus. Under its Gratuity/Leave Encashment Plans, Aviva India offers Aviva Group Gratuity Advantage, Aviva New Group Leave Encashment Plan and Aviva New Traditional Employee Benefit Plan. And under its Rural / Credit Protection Plans, the company offers Credit Suraksha, Credit Plus and Aviva Group Life Protect.
Aviva Corporate Life Plus: Features & Benefits
Aviva Corporate Life Plus is designed to offer life coverage and financial safety for employees of corporate organizations.
- Employees can get longer life coverage.
- Get additional cover for accidental death and permanent disability.
- Protection can be availed with minimum medical formalities.
Aviva Corporate Shield Plus: Features & Benefits
Aviva Corporate Shield Plus is a term plan which offers the following benefits:
- Compensation is offered to family members or dependents, if the policyholder /employee dies.
- Minimum formalities required to get coverage.
Aviva Group Gratuity Advantage: Features & Benefits
Aviva Group Gratuity Advantage is a group unit-linked plan for corporate employees. This plan can be customized by employees to suit their personal needs.
- Employees and dependents can get a lump sum fund.
- Tax benefit is available.
- Protection against accidental death.
- You can invest in various unit linked investment funds.
- Get actuarial and administrative support on request.
Aviva New Group Leave Encashment Plan: Features & Benefits
It is a unit linked plan that offers employers a flexible and cost effective way to fund their leave encashment liabilities.
- Employees get a lump sum amount to meet the leave encashment liabilities.
- In case of death while in service, employees get life Insurance cover of Rs.1,000.
- Employees are free to invest in various unit linked investment funds.
- Employees have the choice to switch between various funds without paying any fee.
Aviva New Traditional Employee Benefit Plan: Features & Benefits
It is a fund based group plan designed for corporate employees. The benefits of this plan include:
- Helps employees to meet their fund management needs.
- Offers leave encashment benefits.
Credit Suraksha: Benefits & Features
Credit Suraksha is a comprehensive insurance plan offered by Aviva India to the members of unorganized groups and their families.
- Offers risk coverage which may be flat, graded or loan linked.
- Optional life cover for the spouse of the policy holder.
Credit Plus: Benefits & Features
Credit Plus is particularly designed for microfinance Institutions that provides loans to individuals in rural and semi urban areas.
- Offers financial security to the family members, in case of the death of policyholder.
- Get flexible premium payment tenures based on your convenience.
Aviva Group Life Protect: Benefits & features
It is a single premium group term life insurance plan, offering life cover to customers of financial institutions such as banks, cooperative banks and credit societies. The plan also covers credit card and recurring deposit holders.
- Offers coverage for minimum 50 employees.
- Master policyholder is either the bank or other financial Institutions.
- Minimum age needs to be 18 years and maximum should be 69 years.
- Sum assured is offered at flat and reducing basis.
- Minimum sum assured needs to be Rs.1,000 per member.
- There is no limit to maximum sum assured.
- Offers death benefits.
Aviva Corporate Shield Plus helps you secure your family even at your absence. For example, if a policyholder/employee dies during the tenure of this policy, the policy will offer compensation for the financial loss incurred to family members or dependents.
Why Choose Aviva India Group Plans?
Group plans offered by Aviva India come with a wide range of financial benefits that include:
- These plans are designed to cater to the needs of corporate employees, banks, microfinance institutions and individuals residing in rural areas.
- Offers protection to the policyholder as well as his/her dependents and family members.
- Offers death benefits.
- Get tax exemption for investing in group plans like Aviva Group Gratuity Advantage.
- Minimum formalities required to buy these plans.
- Choose a flexible premium payment tenure based on your convenience.
Other Aviva Life Insurance Plans
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017