Bajaj Finserv Wallet App
The Bajaj Finserv Wallet is a digital payments app that comes with a number of added features and benefits including a digital EMI card, debit and credit card facility and other offers. It is a complete solution to manage all types of payment needs. This wallet works on the Mobikwik interface.
The Bajaj Finserv Wallet can be used to:
- Send and receive money
- Make payments
- Pay utility bills
- Book tickets
- Look for offers and deals
How To Apply: Stepwise Process
- Step 1: First, download the app, install and launch the same
- Step 2: Proceed to key in mobile number for receiving OTP
- Step 3: Enter the OTP to initiate the verification process and tap the ‘Know More’ option
- Step 4: Enter personal details, post which access can be obtained to use the digital EMI card and other app features
Features & Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Wallet
- One-stop solution for all payments needs
- Seamless, easy to use and convenient
- Works on a 24/7 basis and on all 365 days in a year
- 0% EMI facility
- Safe and secure interface
- The app can be used as a virtual debit card or credit card
- Tailor-made services
- Wide range of offers and attractive deals
- One window view
Check IFSC Code for Top Banks:
|State Bank of India IFSC Code||HDFC Bank IFSC Code||Indian Bank IFSC Code|
|Axis bank IFSC Code||Canara bank IFSC Code||ICICI Bank IFSC Code|
FAQ's of Bajaj Finserv Wallet
What is the digital EMI card?
Ans: This is a type of virtual card that allows customers to make payments. It is loaded on the app and can be accessed after downloading the app and registering for the service.
What are the advantages of the digital EMI card?
- Not need to carry a physical card
- Safe and secure
- Easy to use
What are the type of transactions that can be made with this app?
Ans: This service can be used to make payments to all vendors and merchants who are part of the Mobikwik Merchant Network and partners.
Is it possible to block the digital card if the phone gets lost or misplaced?
Ans: This can be done by calling the Bajaj Finserv Wallet customer care number. The number is : 020 - 395 751 52.
How is the PIN issued?
Ans: The PIN or password for the card can be obtained by sending the following SMS to 9227564444: SMS PIN.
Other IFSC Related Article
|NEFT Timing||Digital Wallet||Mobile Wallet|
|SBI UPI||Bank IFSC Code|
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.