Indian roads are infamous for being dilapidated, besides the incorrigible and disorganised traffic. Owing to these conditions, it is actually a mammoth task to drive safely and maintaining the condition of your car. Accidents are a common sight these days, so are malicious acts, theft of vehicles. To ensure that your car is protected from the aforementioned dangers and unforeseen circumstances, ICICI Lombard provides a comprehensive car insurance policy. With more than 3,500 network garages across the country, ICICI Lombard is one of the leading car insurance providers in india.
ICICI Lombard Third Party Liability Car Insurance Coverage
- Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 mandates third-party liability insurance in India. According to this, if any harm/damage or loss caused to any third party (person or property) due to the insured car, then the insurance company is liable to compensate this third party financially for the loss incurred.
- ICICI Lombard’s third party insurance cover is loaded with a host of beneficial features and benefits.
- The third party liability cover offers coverage against any legal liability. This legal liability must have arisen due to an unfortunate event caused by the insured car, and consequently could have caused permanent injury, death of a third person or property loss.
- ICICI Lombard Third Party Liability Car Insurance offers coverage of up to Rs 7.5 lakhs in case of private cars and up to Rs.1 lakh in case of two wheelers. This is available if there is any damage caused by the insured car to the third party’s property. Or if an accident caused due to the insured car results in injury or death of a third person.
- Please note that the third party liability car insurance cover will not compensate the expenses that you have incurred for the repair or maintenance of your car.
- Your car is one of your most valuable possessions and to ensure its complete protection it is important that you buy a good and comprehensive insurance policy. Choose ICICI Lombard Car insurance to give maximum protection to your car.
Overview of ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
ICICI Lombard and is trusted by millions. This comprehensive policy protects your car from various unforeseen circumstances, dangers, threats, loss, damages, theft, etc. The key features of this policy have been listed below -
- As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, any vehicle which is being driven on Indian roads has to be insured. The car also needs third party legal liability cover.
- An insured car is protected from loss or damage caused by various reasons. It could be theft, natural calamities, an accident, malicious anti-social act and such like.
- The application process is quick and hassle-free. It can be bought online by following a few simple steps.
- The car insurance policy also provides many value added services. These are 24x7 Towing Assistance, emergency roadside assistance at selected garages, and cashless Car Repair.
- As per the Garage Cash Cover, the car insurance policyholder is entitled to receive an everyday fixed allowance till their insured car is getting repaired at the garage. In case of total loss of the vehicles, a lump sum amount as mentioned in the policy document will be paid.
- Personal Accident Cover provides accident coverage to protect the car owner and driver of the vehicle from accidents.
Documents required to file a claim
|Theft claims||Third-party claims||Accident claims|
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017