You can check the status of your home loan application/approval online on the registered website of ICICI Bank. The steps for using the status tracking tool are as follows:
1. Visit the official website of ICICI Bank at https://www.icicibank.com/
2. Next, go to the ‘Products’ section and click on the ‘Home Loan’ option available under the ‘Loans’ subsection.
3. Once you are on the ‘Home Loan’ page click on the ‘Know More’ button present on the top of the page in a slider image to get redirected to the ‘Know Your Loan Application Status’ page.
4. In the status tracker appearing on the screen enter your loan application number in the first box. Next, provide your mobile number that is registered with the bank.
5. Verify the particulars carefully to make sure that they match with your details that the bank has in the record.
6. Once you are done click on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
7. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP in the box appearing on the screen and submit.
8. The status of your ICICI Bank home loan application will instantly appear on the screen.
You can check the status of your ICICI Bank Home Loan Status through the mobile banking application of ICICI Bank in just one view. Here are the steps to check the status of your application on tablet/smartphone via iMobile:
1. Download the iMobile App on your device from the app store or SMS ‘iMobile’ to 5676766 to get the direct download link. If you need any assistance with its activation, submit your registered mobile number on the ‘iMobile - ICICI Mobile Banking App’ page. The executives will call and assist you.
2. Go to the ‘Create a New Account’ tab to create an account. Once the account gets created log in to the account using your PIN or fingerprint.
However, if you already have an account click on the ‘I Already Have an Account’ tab. Once your registered mobile number is verified you will get access to your account.
3. In the next step, choose ‘Cards, Loans, & Forex’ from the given options on the page asking you ‘What would you like to do today?’.
4. Next, click on the ‘Loan Account’ tab from the list and all your ICICI Bank accounts will appear on the screen.
5. Select the bank account number that you had used while applying for the home loan.
6. On the ‘Track New Loan’ page, enter the required details such as your mode of application, the application number, your name, date of birth, and whether you are interested in a cashback offer.
7. When done verify all the information that you have provided and click the ‘Submit’ button.
8. The current status of your home loan application will be instantly displayed on the screen.
|Note: You will not be able to check the home loan application status if there is any inaccuracy in the information provided. Hence, double-check the particulars before hitting the ‘Submit’ button. In case of any issue, you can reach out to the ICICI Bank executives via call/SMS to know the loan status.|
In order to know your home loan application status, you can call the ICICI Bank customer care representatives. Here is how you can know the loan application status via call:
1. At first, log in to the official website of ICICI Bank.
2. Go to the ‘Contact Us’ sub-section available under the ‘Get in Touch’ section on the right side of the main page and click on ‘Customer Care Numbers’.
3. You will get the personal banking helpline number ‘1860 120 7777’ which is applicable to all cities and towns across India.
4. Just dial the number and enquire about the current status of your home loan application status.
5. In case you are not satisfied with the response, you can also call the alternate customer care numbers given on the website. Just click the ‘Other Alternate Numbers’ tab and go to the ‘Personal Banking-Alternate Numbers’ subsection. Find and call the number that is specifically dedicated to your city to know the status.
1. Can I check my home loan application status online if I have applied for it offline?
Yes, you can check the status of your home loan application online even if you have applied for it offline through the branch or any other sources. You will just need the loan application number and the mobile number provided in the application form to check the loan status online through the ICICI Bank website or mobile banking application.
2. Are there any call charges on the ICICI Bank personal banking customer care number?
Call charges may or may not be applicable. It completely depends on the tariff plan offered by your service provider.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.