Buy a home loan this festive season and make your Diwali a cracker of a day!
To secure your financial future and enjoy the independence of a rent-free life, it is wise to consider investing in a home. And what better time to do that than during the auspicious festival season?
Home loan borrowers have multiple reasons to cheer this Diwali. Real estate developers have come up with a variety of offers to excite property buyers. You can find discounts of up to 10%, and some builders are even waiving off floor rise charges and stamp duty fees! These perks are provided irrespective of your home loan eligibility; so there is no documentation required for benefitting from these offers.
Banks have also geared up for the upcoming festival, extending attractive lending rates to borrowers. The process of loan application and approval formalities have also been relaxed for the benefit of customers.
An Auspicious Beginning:
Diwali marks the beginning of a new year in the Hindu calendar. It represents a fresh beginning of the year and a prosperous future ahead. In our country, buying a house during the festive season is believed to bring you growth and well-being during your stay there.
You can avail a home loan this Diwali to buy a brand new house and step into the New Year on an auspicious note.
Bank Bazaar Flash Sale:
Apart from the attractive lending rates offered by banks, Bank Bazaar is running a month long Flash Sale for home loans at our online marketplace.
Diwali Bonus Wali Flash Sale live period – 6th to 30th Oct 2016
Offer – AMAZON E-gift Card of INR 10,000 on purchase of home loan
- An applicant who successfully purchases a home loan through the Bank Bazaar Marketplace is entitled to an Amazon E-gift Card worth INR 10,000.
- All applications submitted during this period will be eligible for a home loan under the flash sale.
- For disbursed home loans, the fulfilment window is 6th Oct to 15th Dec 2016. An additional 15 day window is available for all disbursals that are signed off with an OPS.
- The offer is relevant to home loan applications from all traffic sources and devices, such as laptops and mobile phones.
How it Works:
- Users see a customized flash sale promotion with details of the sale at the desktop website, mobile website or app.
- Users can apply for home loans by clicking on the link.
- When the application is submitted, an email and SMS will be sent to the applicant, confirming that the loan application has been registered.
- The email also specifies subsequent steps for loan disbursal, offer details and the terms and conditions related to the loan application.
- Once the loan is disbursed, the e-gift card will be sent to the customer via an email, along with an SMS informing him/her about the same.
- Users can visit amazon.in or use the Amazon app to redeem the gift voucher.
How to Use the Amazon Coupon Code
- After users log on to the Amazon website or mobile app, they can select a merchandise of their choice.
- At the time of billing, they have to apply the coupon code.
- Users are required to check the coupon e-mailer for coupon validity code.
- For usage rules and detailed terms and conditions, users are required to visit .
Redemption of voucher – Terms and Conditions
- Descriptions of the Merchant’s Voucher advertised on BankBazaar.com are provided solely by the Merchant. BankBazaar.com does not investigate or vet any Merchant or Merchant’s Vouchers and is not responsible for any performance or quality claims associated with such description of the Merchant’s Voucher. All information provided on the Merchants Voucher is for informational purposes only and we encourage you to read all information presented on the Merchant’s website amazon.in and www.goibibo.com/gocash for warnings and directions that accompany the Voucher before use.
- Redemption of the Voucher shall be completely governed by the Merchant’s Terms & Conditions and any query/claim/dispute may be referred to the Merchant alone. By use of this Voucher, you agree specifically to the terms on the Voucher and any additional terms as may be determined by the Merchant.
- As the issuer of the Voucher, the Merchant shall be fully responsible to honour the Voucher, deliver customer services associated with it and resolve disputes, if any, in relation to the Voucher. BankBazaar.com does not make any warranty in relation to the Voucher, including, without limitation, their validity and/or value.
- com is not a party to any transaction that the Merchant and you may enter into as a result of you redeeming the Voucher. Shipment and tracking options may be stated in the Merchant terms and conditions and BankBazaar.com owns no liability on the same.
- No Voucher requests will be entertained for the Home Loan product disbursed after the expiry of the time lines mentioned above.
- The voucher is valid for select partners only. A banner displaying the Diwali Bonus Wali badge indicates that the offer is applicable for that particular product.
- Participants should be 18 years and above as on date of submission of their application.
- By obtaining the Vouchers through BankBazaar, you acquire only the right to use the same as per terms and conditions stipulated therein.
- Participant must qualify for the eligibility criteria, as may be laid down by partners and which may vary on product to product basis, for being eligible to participate and avail the offers under this Program.
- BankBazaar shall not be liable for loss or damage of the Voucher once issued. Vouchers can’t be replaced or cancelled after issue.
- This Program is valid for 1 order per product for a customer/participant during the Program Period.
- No cash or credit alternative in lieu of the Voucher is available under the Program.
- Reproduction, resale, modification or trade of Voucher is prohibited.
- Voucher once used cannot be reused.
- BankBazaar reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue the terms and conditions of this Program at any time without prior notice.
- BankBazaar reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants. By taking part in this Program, participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out herein.
- The decision with respect to purchase of any financial product like Credit Card, Personal Loan, Car Loan or Home Loan suitability or choice or the viability of any financial product or service shall always be the sole responsibility and decision of the user /subscriber/participant.
- com shall not be liable for any losses suffered by any participant/customer due to rejection of any application by the Partner Banks.
Banks Participating in the Bank Bazaar Diwali Flash Sale
- ICICI Bank:
ICICI Bank is the country’s largest private lender, offering a variety of banking solutions and financial services to customers through their large network of branches and ATMs. ICICI Home Loans are easy to avail through the bank’s smartphone application. They also offer higher eligibility and attractive interest rates. Their home loan interest rates are different for varying demographics.
- PNB Housing Finance:
PNB Housing Finance is a leading home loan provider in the country, and they offer home loans at fixed and flexible interest rates. They also provide a variety of home loan products, such as loans for the purchase, construction, extension and improvement of homes.
- State Bank of India
Based on assets, SBI is the largest public sector banking and financial services provider in the country. SBI Home Loans are marked by low processing charges and interest rates. With their exclusive ‘Rewardz for Home Loan’ programme, home loan borrowers can avail Reward Points on the repayment EMIs.
- DENA Bank
Headquartered in Mumbai, Dena Bank is a public sector organisation that offers banking solutions across India. The bank’s housing finance scheme provides loans for the purchase, construction and renovation of housing properties.
- Andhra Bank
A public sector bank that operates in 25 States and Union Territories, the bank was one of the pioneers in the introduction of credit cards in the country. Andhra Bank offers attractive home loans to customers with repayment tenures of upto 20 years.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
Associated with the State Bank of India, the bank offers hassle-free flexible home loans at attractive interest rates. Customers can avail credits for the purchase, construction or renovation of properties with loan tenures of up to 30 years.
- India Shelter FinanceIndia Shelter provides
to middle-class families for the acquisition of new houses or the refurbishment of existing housing properties. The bank also offers loans to customers who are unable to provide proof of income.
- DBS Bank
A leading financial and banking solution provider in Asia, DBS offers home loans up to 80% of the value of the property. Customers also have the flexibility to pay only the interest during the construction phase of the housing project.