|December 1st Rate||Rs.2,938 per gram|
|December 31st Rate||Rs.2,884 per gram|
|Highest Rate in December||Rs.2,938 per gram from 1st to 7th|
|Lowest Rate in December||Rs.2,810 per gram on the 22nd and 26th|
December 2016- Week 1 (1st- 4th):
- The Madhya Pradesh city of Indore has a relatively good period with regards to gold rate for the month of December.
- Gold traded at Rs.2,938 per gram at the beginning of the week on the 1st.
- Rest of the first week didn’t seen any fluctuations in terms of gold prices in Indore as it remained at Rs.2,938 per gram on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th as well.
December 2016 - Week 2 (5th - 11th):
- On 5th, when business day began for week 2, prices hadn’t changed at all and remained at Rs. 2,938 per gram, same as the previous week.
- The 6th and 7th of December didn’t see any changes in gold rates either as the yellow metal still traded at Rs.2,938 per gram.
- Prices decreased significantly on the 8th by Rs.31 as gold traded at Rs. 2,907 per gram. This same rate trickled down to the 10th as well.
- On 10th, gold prices decreased furthermore, by Rs.28, to trade at Rs.2,879 per gram till the closing hours of the week on 11th.
December 2016 - Week 3 (12th - 18th):
- The third week, starting on the 12th, didn’t witness any change in either and gold again traded at Rs.2,879 per gram.
- A pattern was emerging wherein gold prices remained more and less for much of the week which was evident through the trading prices on 13th and 14th.
- The 15th, however, witnessed a massive drop to the tune of Rs.37, as gold traded at Rs.2,842 per gram throughout the day.
- Prices fell by a further Rs.18 to hit Rs.2,824 on the 16th and continued at the same rate till the end of the week on the 18th.
December 2016 - Week 4 (19th - 25th):
- This was the time where news regarding a Federal Reserve rate cut began to circle around in the media leading to a dwindling price trend.
- From 18th till the 21st, gold prices remained unchanged at Rs.2,826 per gram.
- On the 22nd, however, gold prices decreased by Rs.16 to reach Rs.2,810 per gram and remained so till the end of the week.
- Also, during this week, gold industry bore witness to the lowest gold prices for the month of December.
December 2016 - Week 5 (26th - 31st):
- The ultimate week of the year, starting on 26th, had a relatively positive effect on gold sales as new year approached.
- On 26th, when trading began, gold was seen trading at Rs.2,810 per gram and saw an upward trend from then on.
- Thanks to an increase in demand, prices went up by Rs.5 to bring gold prices up to Rs.2,815 per gram.
- Prices increased on the 28th to Rs.2,848 per gram and remained the same during the 29th as well
- The last two days of the month and year ended on a high as gold prices further increased to Rs.2,884 per gram to cap off a productive December.
- Overall, gold price trends saw a change of -1.83% for December 2016.
|1st Day||Rs.3,168 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.2,975 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,247 per gram on 11th and 12th November|
|Lowest Price||Rs.2,949 per gram on 25th and 26th November|
November 2016 - Week 1 (1st - 6th)
- Gold rates in Indore seemed to be the most consistent of all the cities in the country.
- Except for a change on the first day on the 1st, gold trading prices remained the same for the rest of the week.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,168 per gram at the beginning of the week.
- Prices increased by Rs.29 to hit Rs.3,197 per gram, and remained at the same rate till the end of the week on 6th.
November 2016 - Week 2 (7th-13th)
- Gold rates picked up from where it ended on the 6th as trading began on the 7th at Rs.3,197.
- There wasn’t much change to report as the same rate continued on till 10th of the month.
- On the 11th, however, prices increased by Rs.50 hit Rs.3,247 per gram, which held on till the 12th as well.
- The 13th saw gold prices drop by a massive Rs.165 per gram, as rates ended at Rs.3,082 per gram at the end of week 2.
November 2016 - Week 3 (14th-20th)
- The third week’s gold trading picked up where the second began as rates remained at Rs.3,082 per gram, which held on till the 17th of the month.
- November 18th, however, saw prices fall by Rs.73 to reach Rs.3,009 per gram till the end of the week.
- While much of the price surge was attributed to demonetization and the sudden rise in demand, the rapid downfall in prices was also because of the same.
November 2016 - Week 4 and 5 (21st to 30th)
- Although, the last 2 weeks of November saw some fluctuations, they weren’t as drastic as the previous weeks.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,009 on the 21st and the 22nd, and increased by Rs.3 to hit Rs.3,012 on the 23rd.
- Prices decreased on the 23rd as demand began to wane as gold traded at Rs.2,976.
- Gold prices hit the lowest rate for the month during the 25th, 26th and 27th as prices went down to Rs.2,949 per gram.
- On the 28th, gold prices surged to Rs.2,975 and remained there till the end of the month on 30th.
- Overall, Indore saw a declining trend of -6.09% over the month of November.
|1st Day||Rs.3,249 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,168 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,249 per gram on 1st and 2nd October|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,123 per gram on 7th October to 9th October|
October 2016 – Week 1 and 2 (1st to 9th)
- Gold traded at Rs.3,249 per gram on 1st and 2nd October, the highest price for this month.
- As demand was subdued in the domestic market, prices fell through the week.
- Global trends also did not favour gold as the U.S. Federal Reserve was confident about an interest rate hike soon.
- By the end of the week, gold rates had fallen to Rs.3,123 per gram.
October 2016 – Week 3 (10th to 16th)
- From 10th to 12th October, gold traded at a constant rate of Rs.3,135 per gram.
- Stable demand on account of the festive season helped gold rates climb to Rs.3,143 per gram on 13th October, the highest price for this week.
- Gold slipped back down to Rs.3,133 per gram from 14th to 16th October as global trends weakened.
- The trend for this week was a decline in gold prices.
October 2016 – Week 4 (17th to 23rd)
- Gold continued to traded at Rs.3,133 per gram till 19th October.
- Constant rates could be attributed to stable demand in the domestic market and firm global trends.
- Gold prices climbed to Rs.3,154 per gram on 20th October on the back of increased demand.
- Prices remained constant till the end of the week.
October 2016 – Week 5 (24th to 31st)
- Gold traded at Rs.3,154 per gram at the start of the week.
- On 26th October, gold rates climbed to Rs.3,168 per gram.
- A weak dollar resulted in increased demand for gold in the global market.
- In the domestic market, demand was on the rise on account of the festive season and wedding season.
- Gold prices remained constant till the end of the week.
- There was a decline of 2.49% in gold prices this month.
|1st Day||Rs.3,212 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,279 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,285 per gram from 23rd to 26th September.|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,212 per gram on 01st of September.|
September '16 - Week 1 – (01st to 04th)
- 24K gold traded at Rs.3,212 per gram on the first day of the week in Indore.
- On 01st and 02nd of September gold traded at Rs.3,212 per gram which is lowest gold rate recorded in the month of September.
- Gold rates slightly increased on 03rd September as demand from local gold spots picked up.
- The yellow metal closed at Rs.3,229 per gram.
- An overall incline trend in gold prices was recorded this week.
September '16 - week 2- (05th to 11th)
- Gold prices managed to remain stable from 05th to 11th of September as it continued to trade at Rs.3,229 per gram.
- While Fed rate hike speculation adversely affected gold rates in the international market, gold rates in domestic market managed to stay still without any decrease in gold rates.
- The stability in gold rates is mainly due to the constant demand from the domestic jewelers.
- According to experts, gold rates will increase in the upcoming weeks due to the fast approaching festive season.
September '16 - week 3 (12th to 18th)
- Gold continued to trade at Rs.3,229 per gram on the 12th of September.
- As investors shrugged off the Fed rate hike issue and increased their gold intake, gold rates slightly increased on 13th and traded at Rs.3,246 per gram.
- Gold rates succumbed to strong U.S economy when gold prices dropped on 16th of September and traded at Rs.3,231 per gram.
- Gold prices did not fluctuate on the 17th and 18th of September.
September '16 - week 4 (19th to 25th)
- Gold continued to trade at Rs.3,231 per gram on the 19th of September.
- A slight increase in gold rates was reported on 20th, 21st and 22nd of September when gold traded at Rs.3,251, Rs.3,261 and Rs.3,281 per gram, respectively.
- Gold rates increased on 23rd of September as jewellers geared up for the festive season.
- Gold rose and recorded the highest gold rate for the month of Rs.3,285 per gram on 23rd,24th,25th and 26th of September.
- The overall trend of gold was recorded to be an incline this week.
September '16 - week 5 (26th to 30th)
- The week opened with the highest recorded gold rate of Rs.3,285 per gram.
- A slight decrease was noted on 27th of September when gold traded at Rs.3,279 per gram.
- Gold remained unchanged throughout the rest of the week.
- The decrease in gold rates may be due to lacklustre demand.
- Experts predict better days for gold as festive season is approaching.
|First Day||Rs.3,249 per gram|
|Last Day||Rs.3,225 per gram|
|Highest Price||Rs.3,283 per gram on 18th August|
|Lowest Price||Rs.3,225 per gram on 31st August|
August '16 - Weeks 1 (1st to 7th)
- Gold traded at Rs.3,249 per gram on the first day of the week.
- There was a slight increase in gold rates from 2nd August to 05th August as U.S economy did not perform as expected.
- Following weak trend overseas, gold rates declined on 06th and 07th of August.
- Gold closed at Rs.3,226 per gram.
August '16 - Week 2 (8th to 14th)
- Gold rate remained steady on the first day of the week when it continued to trade at Rs.3,226 per gram.
- Gold rate increased and traded at Rs.3,260 per gram from 10th to 14th of the month as Fed rate hike muted for a while.
- Gold rate remained unchanged till the end of the week.
August '16 - Week 3 (15th to 21st)
- Gold rate continued to trade at Rs.3,260 per gram.
- Slight increase was reported from 16th to 18th of August as investors shrugged Fed rate hike speculations.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,280 per gram on the 18th of August which was the highest gold rate recorded for the month.
- Gold fell due as U.S economy grew and traded at Rs.3,278 on the 19th of August.
- U.S growing economy led to strong dollar rate which adversely affected the gold rates in India. Gold closed at Rs.3,278 per gram.
August '16 - Week 4 (22nd to 28th)
- Gold rate was steady on the first day of the week as it continued to trade at Rs.3,278 per gram.
- A firm dollar lead to decrease in gold rate. Gold fell on 23rd August and traded at Rs.3,268 per gram for the next three days.
- The constant trend this week can be attributed to constant demand from domestic jewelers and coin makers.
- Gold closed at Rs. 3,236 per gram.
August '16 - Week 5 (29th to 31st)
- Gold rate stayed unaffected on the first two days of the week as it continued to trade at Rs.3,236 per gram.
- On the last day of the month, 31st of August, lowest gold rate for the month was recorded when gold traded at Rs.3,225 per gram.
- Despite a rate hike that can be implemented by U.S government, experts forecast increase in gold rates in the second half of the year due to the upcoming festival in India.
|1st July rate||Rs.3,112|
|31st July rate||Rs.3,249|
|Highest rate in July||Rs.3,249 on 31st|
|Lowest rate in July||Rs.3,112 on 1st|
|% Change||+ 4.4%|
July'16 - Week 1 (1st to 3rd)
- Gold prices in Indore remained steady with a slight climb through the month of July.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,112 on 1st July.
- Prices climbed to Rs.3,182 per gram as demand grew louder.
July'16 - Week 2 (4th to 10th)
- Equities saw a huge decline leading investors back to gold as a safer investment.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,182 per gram on July 4th.
- Prices climbed through the week but as the U.S. economic data should positive trends, gold slipped.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,246 per gram by the end of the week, an overall increase for the week.
July'16 - Week 3 (11th to 17th)
- Prices through Week 3 remained constant as demand in the domestic market was muted.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,226 per gram on 11th July till 15th July.
- Prices increased on 16th and 17th July and gold rates were at Rs.3,234.
July '16 - Week 4 (18th to 24th)
- Gold traded at Rs.3,234 per gram on 18th July.
- Reacting off global cues, gold slipped to Rs.3,224 per gram.
- Domestic demand helped keep gold prices stable.
- As the dollar gained strength, prices dropped slightly to Rs.3,223 per gram by the end of the week.
July ‘16 - Week 5 (25th to 31st)
- Demand from domestic jewellers enabled gold rates to keep a steady pace.
- Gold traded at Rs.3,223 from 25th July to 30th July.
- Prices picked up on July 31st with gold trading Rs.3,249 per gram.
|1st June rate||Rs.3,038|
|30th June rate||Rs.3,112|
|Highest rate in June||Rs.3,192 per gram on 27th June|
|Lowest rate in June||Rs.3,018 per gram on 3rd June|
Jun'16 - Week 1 (1st to 4th)
- The price of gold on the first day of the month was Rs.3,038 per gram which was quite high as compared to certain other cities.
- Rates were steady until the 2nd after which a slight decrease was noted.
- At the end of the week, the price of gold was Rs.3,063 per gram.
Jun'16 - Week 2 (5th to 11th)
- Gold rates were relatively steady in the second week of the month.
- From the 5th to the 7th, the price of gold was Rs.3,063 per gram after which a slight increase was noted.
- On the 9th and the 10th, the price of gold was Rs.3,094 per gram and increased by Rs.29 on the 11th.
Jun'16 - Week 3 (12th to 18th)
- The rate of gold was steady with no changes whatsoever throughout the entire week.
- From the 12th to the 18th, the price of gold was Rs.3,123 per gram.
Jun'16 - Week 4 (19th to 25th)
- The price of gold was Rs.3,123 per gram on the 19th after which a decline in price was noted.
- However, gold rates from the 20th to the 25th were the same at Rs.3,075 per gram.
Jun'16 - Week 5 (26th to 30th)
- The rate of gold was Rs.3,075 per gram which was the same as the price seen the previous week.
- On the 27th, gold rates peaked to touch Rs.3,192 per gram.
- A decline was noted in the price after that to Rs.3,112 per gram from the 28th to the 30th of June.
|1st May rate||Rs.3,154|
|31st May rate||Rs.3,018|
|Highest rate in May||Rs.3,155 from the 8th to the 11th of May|
|Lowest rate in May||Rs.3,003 on the 30th of May|
|Overall performance||Loss / Negative|
May'16 - Week 1 (1st to 7th)
- Gold rates were recorded at Rs.3,154 on the 1st and 2nd of May after which a small decline in prices saw rates drop to Rs.3,139 on the 3rd day of the month.
- Prices dropped by Rs.6 to Rs.3,133 on the fourth day and remained unchanged on the fifth as well.
- A further decline by Rs.10 saw prices drop to Rs.3,123 on the sixth day of the week and they remained stable on the last day of the week too.
- Prices fell consistently during the week and the difference in rates between the first and last day of the week was Rs.31.
May ‘16 - Week 2 (8th to 14th)
- Following an increase at the start of the week, gold rates remained stable at Rs.3,155 for the first four days of the second week of May.
- A drop by Rs.43 saw prices decline to Rs.3,112 on the fifth day of the week and rates remained unchanged for the remainder of the week.
- The overall decline in prices over the course of the week was recorded at Rs.43.
May ‘16 - Week 3 (15th to 21st)
- Gold prices rose by Rs.28 on the first day of the third week of May and stood at Rs.3,140 on the 15th and 16th of May.
- Prices then fell by Rs.12 to stand at Rs.3,128 for the next four days.
- A decline of Rs.34 on the 21st of May saw prices fall to Rs.3,094 as the week came to a close.
- The third week of the month also recorded losses and the overall decline in prices over the course of the seven-day period was Rs.46.
May ‘16 - Week 4 (22nd to 31st)
- Gold prices remained constant at Rs.3,094 until the 24th of the month after which a decline of Rs.26 saw prices fall to Rs.3,068 and they remained unchanged for another day.
- Prices fell to Rs.3,040 on the 27th and again by Rs.15 on the 28th and remained at Rs.3,025 on the 28th and the 29th of May.
- A further decline by Rs.22 on the penultimate day of the month pushed prices to Rs.3,003, which was the lowest recorded rate in May.
- Prices increased by Rs.15 on the last day of the month to close at Rs.3,018.
- Gold prices fell by Rs.136 between the first and last day of May.
|1st April rate||Rs 2,989|
|30th April rate||Rs 3,154|
|Highest rate in April||Rs 3,154 on 30th|
|Lowest rate in April||Rs 2,989 from 1st to 11th|
|% Change||+ 5.52%|
Apr ‘16 - Week 1 (1st to 3rd)
- An impact of strikes held in March was witnessed in the first few days of April.
- Announcements about an impending Fed rate hike had an effect on demand, as investors adopted a cautious approach.
- Gold traded at Rs 2,989 on 1st, with no change in prices over the week.
Apr ‘16 - Week 2 (4th to 10th)
- The cautious approach adopted by investors was visible into the second week, as demand was low.
- Markets were slow, with gold rates remaining unchanged from the previous week.
- Gold continued to trade at Rs 2,989 in Indore for the entire week.
Apr ‘16 - Week 3 (11th to 17th)
- International trends had no major implication on gold rates in Indore.
- Gold traded at Rs 2,989 on 11th, before crossing the Rs 3,000 mark on 12th.
- Gold traded at Rs 3,038 from 12th onwards, with no further change witnessed in the week.
Apr ‘16 - Week 4 (18th to 24th)
- Markets remained dull over this period, with minor variations in gold rates observed.
- Gold traded at Rs 3,038 on 18th, unchanged from the previous week.
- Prices fell marginally on 24th, as gold traded at Rs 3,033.
- There were no further changes in the week.
Apr ‘16 - Week 5 (25th to 30th)
- The final week of April saw increased demand for gold, pushing up prices.
- Gold traded at Rs 3,033 till 28th, unchanged from the previous week.
- Price shot up by over Rs 80 on 29th, touching Rs 3,120.
- A further increase was seen on 30th, as gold rates touched Rs 3,154, the highest for April.
|1st March rate||Rs 3,068|
|31st March rate||Rs 2,989|
|Highest rate in March||Rs 3,093 from 12th to 17th|
|Lowest rate in March||Rs 2,989 from 22nd to 31st|
Mar'16 - Week 1 (1st to 6th)
- The month began on a good note, as gold was priced at Rs 3,068.
- Protests against the government’s decision to hike excise duty on gold were witnessed during the week.
- Protests disrupted trade, impacting markets.
- There was no change in gold rates over the week, with the price staying steady at Rs 3,068.
Mar'16 - Week 2 (7th to 13th)
- Protests continued into the second week, impacting market trade.
- Prices remained unchanged till the 11th.
- A slight increase was observed on 12th, as prices went up to Rs 3,093.
- There was no further change during the week.
Mar'16 - Week 3 (14th to 20th)
- Protests continued into the third week, albeit a few jewellers were open for business.
- There was a slight drop in rates on 18th, as prices fell from Rs 3,093 to Rs 3,033.
- Prices stayed at this mark for the rest of the week.
Mar'16 - Week 4 (21st to 27th)
- Most jewellers were open for business in the city in the fourth week.
- Prices fell marginally on 22nd, dropping to Rs 2,989.
- There were no further price changes during the week.
Mar'16 - Week 5 (28th to 31st)
- As protests ended, market trade returned to normalcy.
- There was, however no change in gold rates from the previous week.
- Prices stayed at Rs 2,989 for the entire week.
|1st February rate||Rs.2,714|
|29th February rate||Rs.3,068|
|Highest rate in February||Rs.3,068 on 27th, 28th and 29th|
|Lowest rate in February||Rs.2,714 on 1st|
Feb '16 - Week 1 (1st to 7th)
- Gold prices were up in the 1st week.
- Rates were Rs.2,714 on 1st and Rs.2,882 on 7th.
- Prices appreciated on all days of the week, rising cumulatively by Rs.168 over the course of the week.
Feb '16 - Week 2 (8th to 14th)
- Gold prices appreciated in the second week also.
- Prices were Rs.2,875 on 8th and Rs.3,045 on 14th.
- Gold breached the 3,000-mark for the first time this month on 12th by rallying to Rs.3,045, before fluctuating back to Rs.3,045 by 14th.
Feb '16 - Week 3 (15th to 21st)
- Gold continued its positive streak in the 3rd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,994 on 15th and Rs.3,028 on 21st.
- Gold dropped to Rs.2,952 on 16th but rallied from behind to rise on all remaining days of the week to settle at Rs.3,028.
Feb '16 - Week 4 (22nd to 29th)
- Gold prices were positive in the last week of February, ending a highly profitable month for the yellow metal.
- Rates were Rs.3,005 on 22nd and Rs.3,068 on 29th.
- Gold traded above 3,000 throughout the week, settling at Rs.3,064 by 26th and then rising marginally to Rs.3,068 by 29th.
|4 th January rate||Rs.2,621|
|31 st January rate||Rs.2,775|
|Highest rate in January||Rs.2,789 on 27th, 28th and 29th|
|Lowest rate in January||Rs.2,549 on 5th|
- Gold prices appreciated marginally over the course of the 1st week of January.
- Rates were Rs.2,621 on 4th and Rs.2,630 on 10th.
- Gold dropped to Rs.2,549 on 5th before trading in the positive for the rest of the week to touch Rs.2,630 by 10th.
- Gold prices declined during the 2nd week of January.
- Prices were Rs.2,636 on 11th and Rs.2,598 on 17th.
- Gold prices dropped on consecutive days from 11th to 14th to settle at Rs.2,598.
- Prices were stable at Rs.2,598 for the rest of the week.
- Gold gained value in the 3rd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,654 on 18th and Rs.2,729 on 24th.
- Gold fell marginally to Rs.2,644 on 18th before recovering back to Rs.2,654 by 21st.
- Prices appreciated by Rs.82 on 22nd to rise to Rs.2,736.
- Prices were volatile in the last 2 days as they fluctuated between Rs.2,661 and Rs.2,729.
- Gold rates appreciated again the last week of January.
- Rates were Rs.2,729 on 25th and Rs.2,775 on 31st.
- Gold had all positive sessions till 27th to touch Rs.2,789.
- Prices were stable at Rs.2,789 till 29th before dropping to Rs.2,700 on 30th.
- Gold regained the lost value on 31st to end the month at Rs.2,775.
|1st December rate||Rs.2,550|
|31st December rate||Rs.2,558|
|Highest rate in December||Rs.2,665 on 5th and 6th|
|Lowest rate in December||Rs.2,550 on 1st|
- Gold prices appreciated in the 1st week of December.
- It was priced at Rs.2,550 on 1st and Rs.2,596 on 7th.
- Gold rose immediately to Rs.2,630 on 2nd but lost the gains over the next two days to settle at Rs.2,551 on 4th.
- Prices rallied to Rs.2,665 on 5th and 6th but dropped by Rs.69 to end at Rs.2,596 on 7th.
- Gold was slightly higher in the 2nd week of December.
- Prices were Rs.2,593 on 8th and Rs.2,597 on 14th.
- Gold dropped to Rs.2,565 by 12th before rallying to Rs.2,664 on 13th.
- Gold settled at Rs.2,597 on 14th.
- Gold rates were down in the 3rd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,576 on 15th and Rs.2,552 on 21st.
- Gold was rallied on 19th to breach Rs.2,600 mark by settling at Rs.2,614.
- Prices dropped by Rs.62 on 21st to settle at Rs.2,552.
- Gold rates were volatile in the last days of the month.
- Rates were Rs.2,562 on 22nd and Rs.2,558 on 31st.
- Gold was priced at Rs.2,637 on 23rd but dropped to Rs.2,558 on 24th.
- Prices rallied again to Rs.2,627 on 25th where it stayed till 27th.
- Gold fell to Rs.2,558 on 28th and remained at the same level till the end of the month.
|1st November rate||Rs.2,686.50|
|Highest rate in November||Rs.2,686.50 on 1st|
|Lowest rate in November||Rs.2,550 on 21st, 22nd and 25th|
- Gold prices in Indore depreciated in the 1st week of November.
- It was priced at Rs.2,686.50 on 1st and Rs.2,590 on 7th.
- Gold was stable in the first 3 days hovering around the 2,680 level.
- Gold had 4 consecutive days of losses from 4th to 7th when prices dropped by an overall amount of Rs.90.
- Gold lost value in the 2nd week of November.
- Prices were Rs.2,590 on 8th and Rs.2,557 on 14th.
- It rose to Rs.2,612 on 9th but dropped to Rs.2,580 on 10th and then to Rs.2,573.50 on 11th.
- Prices appreciated by a significant margin on 12th to touch Rs.2,627 before dropping by Rs.70 in the next 2 days to settle at Rs.2,557 for the week.
- Gold rates were stable overall in the 3rd week.
- Prices were Rs.2,557 on 15th and Rs.2,550 on 21st.
- Gold appreciated to Rs.2,680 on 16th but lost out the gains over the next 3 days to rest at Rs.2,562 on 19th.
- Gold rose slightly to Rs.2,571 on 20th before settling at Rs.2,550 on 21st.
- Gold rates were volatile in the last few days of the month.
- Rates were Rs.2,550 on 22nd and Rs.2,558 on 30th.
- Gold rose to Rs.2,579 on 23rd before losing out the gains over the next 2 days to settle at Rs.2,550 again on 25th.
- Gold gained Rs.32 on 26th to touch Rs.2,682 and lost a little to rest at Rs.2,578 on 29th.
- Gold lost Rs.20 on the last day to settle at month-ending rate of Rs.2,558.