Loan EMI Calculator PLUSMost Popular!
Whether it is a home loan, personal loan or car loan, the interest rate, loan amount, tenure, processing fee,
prepayment fee etc, all play important roles in impacting your monthly EMIs. Use this calculator to get a
clearer understanding of your monthly payments along with an amortization schedule table.
View EMI Calculator
Loan Eligibility Calculators
It is best to check the exact total cost including fees before applying for any kind of loan.
BankBazaar is the only site that has developed such calculator where you can compare rates from multiple banks,
choose the best loan for your profile and requirements and apply to bank - everything completely online.
This would save users a lot of time in their search for loans.
Home Loan EMI Calculator
The Bankbazaar Home Loan EMI Calculator
is an online
tool that is extremely user friendly. You can use this online tool to calculate all your equated monthly installments associated with your
home loan amount. Just enter the amount that you want to borrow and the tenure for which you wish to take the loan.
Click on 'Calculate' to see all the lucrative home loan offers that you can avail. The amortization can also be accessed for more
details after calculating your monthly home loan installments.
Home Loan Balance Transfer Calculator
Thinking of a home loan transfer? Transfering your home loan could end up being a wise decision sometimes and
sometimes not. Use this calculator to determine whether you will be able to save money by transfering your
existing home loan to a new bank that is offering a lower interest rate. View Home Loan Balance Transfer Calculator
Fixed Deposit Interest Rate Calculator
SIP calculator: Savings Goal Calculator
You may already be saving a small amount every month. But do you know how much you need to save each month in
order to meet your retirement savings goal or to how long you will need to save to get the downpayment of your
dream home? BankBazaar.com's savings goal calculator will help you figure out the systematic investment plan
you need in order to meet your savings goal. View SIP Calculator
Loan Repayment Tenure calculator: How long before I get my loans paid off?
If you make consistent payments on your home loan, personal loan or car loan, you are sure to pay your loan off
in good time. Use this calculator to determine how much longer it will take you to pay off your loan given your
interest rate and EMI (monthly payment). View Loan Repayment Tenure Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Use this calculator to determine how much your investment will be worth after some years if you earned a fixed
rate of return on it. View Compound Interest Calculator
Retirement Savings Calculator
Finance Tools FAQ
How BankBazaar.com helps you get the best deal on a home loan, personal loan & car loan
- Lowest rates: We have negotiated with HDFC, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank & others to get you the best loan rates.
- Speed: Get loan quotes customized to your profile online in 2 minutes. The loan relationship manager from the bank will call you on the same day with next steps
- Easy loan comparison: Compare loan offers on the basis of total cost & customer satisfaction.
- Transparency: Aimed at helping you make the right choice, we provide objective and
transparent information about your loan options.
- Privacy: Get customized quotes without sharing any contact info. Your application is sent only to the lender you choose, and is never shared with anyone else.
- Trust: BankBazaar is a completely neutral marketplace and will never promote one lender over
- Free: BankBazaar.com does not charge you any fees to use our services.
How to get a loan on BankBazaar.com
- Use the eligiblity calculator above to receive customized loan quotes in a few seconds
- Compare the loan offers you receive and apply for the one you like
- Your application will be sent electronically to the lender you chose. The lender will contact you within one day.
- BankBazaar will update you on your loan application status via email & SMS alerts
This Page is BLOCKED as it is using Iframes.