With the swiftly changing lifestyles of folks in the modern day, there is a radical change in their demands and requirements. We live in a world today where luxury is the new necessity of life. Owning your own vehicle has become that necessity. We no longer want to travel as per someone else’s schedule, we want our own vehicle so we can travel according to our time and need without being dependent on anybody else or public transport. Two wheelers are preferred for obvious reasons such as affordability, convenience and easy management. Dhanalakshmi Bank Bike by the name Kissan Vahana is a specifically designed two wheeler loan for agriculturalists with substantial perks for their farming activities. Personal mobility financed through this inexpensive means will proliferate productivity, decrease wastage of unpreserved harvest by reducing time required to trade them and boost revenues.
Features & Benefits of Dhanalakshmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan:
i. Purpose of the loan:
To offer financial assistance to farmers and others in the agricultural field to own their own two wheeler or bike. The vehicle should not be used as rentals.
ii. Loan Sum:
Kissan Vahana allows loan sum between INR 20,000 and INR 40,000 based on your eligibility.
iii. Security or Collateral:
- Hypothecation of motor cycle or two wheeler you have purchased.
- You need to submit co-obligation of another person (preferably your spouse or business partner) with yearly income not less than the loan amount sanctioned.
- Your most recent land tax receipts.
Perfect Personal Loan Deals for you
Eligibility Criteria for Dhanlakshmi Bank Bike Loans:
- The loan applicant must own at least a minimum of one acre of agricultural land.
- If not the land, the applicant must have a dairy unit with at least ten cows or buffaloes.
- The overall returns from agriculture and other sources of the whole family must be more than INR 50,000, on condition that the spouse or another family member is a permanent salaried worker of a registered firm or organization or is in the public sector service or is employed with an educational institute and must agree to the co-applicant.
Do not forget to insure your bike with
- Demand Promissory Note (DPN)
- DPN distribution letter
- Two Wheeler Loan Term contract (with hypothecation clause)
- Hypothecation Agreement for Farming Advances
- Guarantee Agreement for Farming Advances
- Photocopy of any of your ID Proof such as Driving License, Voters ID, Aadhar Card or Passport.
- Photocopy of your residential address proof such as any address bearing Identity Card, Rental/ Lease Agreement or Ration Card.