Founded in 1950, United Bank of India is one of the very first banks which attained the status of a nationalized bank. United Bank of India is one of the oldest banks in the country which has a wide spread, nation wide network of over 1900 ATMs and branches spread across the India. With a glorious history spanning close to nearly a century, the bank is 100% CBS enabled and runs three fully-functioning branches in Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi, with plans to expand operations overseas as well. Currently, UBI deals in a variety of financial products and services like loans, deposits, cards, remittance, investments, corporate banking, international banking, MSME, among a few others.
In order to enable their customers to enjoy the convenience of transacting without having to carry cash, United Bank of India now offers a wide variety of debit cards, offered by different card providers such as Visa, MasterCard and RuPay. Among the offered range, one of the more popular debit card is the United International ATM cum Debit Card which not only offers quick, anytime access to cash but also allows you to make payments online and at POS terminals. Secured with advanced technological measures, this card allows you to transact securely.
Features of United International ATM cum Debit Card
The United Bank of India International ATM cum Debit Card comes loaded with several benefits which allow customers to transact conveniently. Some of the most important benefits offered by this card are listed below.
- Anytime Access to Cash - With the UBI International ATM cum Debit Card, you don’t have to worry about running out of cash. You can easily withdraw cash from any ATM located around you.
- Secure Shopping - One of the biggest worry which plagues anyone shopping online of offline with their debit card is of card security. With the UBI International ATM cum Debit Card, you can leave that worry behind as this card employs CHIP and signature based verification to enhance the level of security behind every transaction, whether it is online or offline.
- Value-added Functions - In addition to withdrawing money from your UBI International Debit Card, there is a host of other functions which you can perform with your debit card. These include making online fund transfers, requesting for a mini statement at an ATM, hanging your PIN number, make a balance enquiry and more.
- Widespread ATM Access - UBI provides its debit card holders with widespread ATM access which has been made possible due to UBI’s tie up as part of the NFS network, which is one of the biggest ATM sharing association of banks which altogether have a network of over 17000 ATMs located across India. While card holders have access to NFS network bank ATMs, they can also access over 18000 VISA enabled ATMs across India. Not only that, this debit card can also be used for transactions at over 1 million ATMs located in over 21 countries globally.
- Widely Accepted at Merchant Locations - While access to cash is not a worry with this debit card, the UBI International Card also allows you to make purchases for shopping, dining, travel bookings, wellness treatments, grocery, apparel and much more at over one lakh VISA accredited merchant outlets and shops located across India and over 30 million merchants located around the world.
- No Issuing Charges - Issuance charge on debit cards is a common thing to be seen nowadays. However, UBI does not charge any issuance fee on their International ATM cum Debit Card.
Fees & Charges Associated With International ATM cum Debit Card
The various fees and charges associated with the UBI International Debit Card are as follows.
|ATM / Debit Cards (Visa & RuPay)|
|Service Provided||Applicable Charge|
|Issuance Fee for Primary Card||No fee applicable.|
|Issuance Fee for Add-on Card (Joint account holder)||Rs. 100|
|Annual Fee (1st Year)||Free of charge|
|Annual Fee (2nd Year onwards)||Rs. 100 (Rs. 150 for EMV Cards)|
|Cash withdrawal from UBI ATMs (No limit)||Free of charge|
|Cash withdrawal from non-UBI ATMs (5 transactions / month; free of charge for Savings Bank account holders)||Transaction charges Plus GST|
|Duplicate Card||Rs. 150|
|Duplicate PIN||Rs. 50|
GST of 18% is applicable on all banking products and services from July 1, 2017 onwards.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.