Overview of ICICI Bank Business Banking Gold Debit Card
There are many debit cards in the market now, but it is difficult to find one with more features and benefits than the ICICI Debit Cards. It is one of the most convenient and secure ways to carry cash on you. Simply pick out the type of ICICI debit card that best suits your needs and gain easy access to your funds, no matter where you are in the world. There are over a millions locations that accept Visa/MasterCard around the world, and all you need is one ICICI debit card to go shopping in any of them. Each type of debit card is uniquely designed to ensure all your lifestyle needs are met. What’s more, ICICI Debit cards are fortified with the most advanced technology in safety to give you the safest experience with your money.
‘ICICI Bank Business Banking Gold Debit Card’ comes with a plethora of special discounts, rewards and conveniences.
Features and Benefits
- ICICI Bank Business Banking Gold Debit Card has a high withdrawal and transaction limit so that you are not limited when it comes to your lifestyle. The daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites is Rs. 200,000 in India and Rs. 1,00,000 when you are abroad. The daily cash withdrawal limit at ATMs is Rs. 100,000.
- ICICI Bank Business Banking Gold Debit Card is your answer to safe and simple online transactions, which includes booking air tickets and online shopping. Once you register yourself as "Verified by VISA" you can you can use the card for online transactions.
- The ICICI Bank Business Banking Gold Debit Card lets you save every time you fill petrol and pay using the card. Avail zero surcharge on fuel when you fill petrol at select outlets. However, you will not be eligible for the 2.5% surcharge if your fuel expense is Rs.401 or more.
- As a ICICI Bank Business Banking Gold Debit Card cardholder, you can benefit from the PAYBACK rewards program which means that you will be earning points whenever you swipe your card. When you spend at merchant establishments in India/Indian websites, you will be earning 3.5 PAYBACK points for every Rs. 200 spent. When you spend at merchant establishment which are located outside India you will be earning 10 points for every Rs. 200 spent. The only exception is when you use your card for Government Payments, Mutual fund, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Insurance premium and Post Office payments.These payments will not earn you Reward points.
- As a card holder of this particular debit card you will be insured no matter where in the world you are. You will be getting Air accident insurance worth Rs. 15 Lac, personal accident insurance worth Rs. 5 Lacs and purchase protection worth Rs. 1 Lac. Visit the official website for more details.
- The added security of the Zero Liability Protection makes sure that you are protected from misuse of the card, loss, theft or misplacement. All you need to do is inform the bank (and provide the necessary documents) to report that you find your card to be misused/lost. The rest will be taken care of by the efficient customer care.
- You will have control of your expenses thanks to the excellent tracking system that’s inbuilt in your debit card which means that you are always in control of your expenses. You will get SMS notifications every time you make a transaction on the ICICI Bank Business Banking Gold Debit Card.
- The itemized billing system makes sure that you are kept in the loop by sending regular bank statements with detailed information about purchases made on your card, including the date, merchant name and amounts spent. So you always stay on top of your finances.
Business Banking Gold Debit Card FAQs
- Will I get reward points for all my expenses?
Ans. You will be earning reward points for all your expenses except when you spend for Utilities, Mutual fund, Government Payments, Telecom, Insurance premium, Post Office payment and Education.
- Will I get insurance with this debit card?
Ans. Yes, you will be covered when you are an ICICI Bank Business Banking Gold Debit
Card cardholder. You will be getting Air accident insurance worth Rs. 15 Lac, personal accident insurance worth Rs. 5 Lacs and purchase protection worth Rs. 1 Lac.
- Will the zero liability feature be effective with all my transaction?
Ans. No. The feature covers only purchases at stores when you use the ICICI Bank Debit. Since both transactions conducted at ATMs and online transactions needs your PIN, they will not be covered with this feature.
- What are the documents that I need to give to the bank to obtain Zero Liability?
Ans. You will need to provide the following documents to avail Zero Liability:
- A written application with your ICICI Bank Debit Card Number, the date that the card was lost you’re your account number.
- FIR/Copy of Police compliant
- In case the fraud happened while you are abroad, you will need to provide a copy of your Passport.
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card (New)
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.