Overview of ICICI Bank Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
Say goodbye to carrying around a bulky wallet full of cash and say hello to simply carrying one card which can access your funds anywhere in the world with the ICICI debit cards. ICICI debit cards are designed to make your financial transactions hassle-free, safe and quick. Not only do they come packed with features and benefits, but they also have the best in technology when it comes to safety. Accepted at over a millions locations around the world that accept Visa/MasterCard, it is difficult to come across debit cards that will be better suited to meet all your financial needs. Pick an ICICI debit card and experience the best in the world.
The gemstone ‘Coral’ is the inspiration behind "Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card". The card is designed with privileges like no other; enticing offers, features and much more for all your dining, shopping and entertainment expenses.
Features and Benefits
- Swipe your ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card when you travel on Namma Metro and avail 15% discount on the fare.
- Whenever the balance on your Namma Metro transit chip falls below Rs. 100, it will be automatically recharged with Rs. 200
- Avail the ‘Buy One Get One Free’ offer when you use your ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card to buy tickets on www.bookmyshow.com.
- Avail the ‘Buy One Get One Free’ offer when you use your ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card to buy tickets on www.bigcinemas.com or at any of the Big Cinemas theatres across India.
- Avail the ‘Buy One Get One Free’ offer when you use your ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card to buy tickets on www.inoxmovies.com.This offer is not valid on tickets purchased at Multiplex Box Office.
- Get ready to treat your taste buds at over 800 restaurants with the Culinary Treats Program. You can avail a minimum of 15% discount with this program. The restaurants are in all the major cities Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune etc. Visit www.culinarytreats.com or download the app for more details.
- Swipe your Unifare Coral Debit Card at the entry of airport lounges at selected airports for a minimum value of Rs 25 for free access. You are eligible for two free access every quarter.
- Visit any HPCL fuel pumps, pay with your ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card and get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver when you make a purchase of Rs. 401 or more.
- When you use the card for any purchase you will earn PAYBACK points: For every Rs. 200 spent at merchants in India, you will be earning 6 points and for every Rs. 200 spent at merchants outside India you will be earning 10 points.
- Unifare Coral Debit Card has a high withdrawal and transaction limit so that you do not feel limited when it comes to your expenses and lifestyle. The daily purchase limit at retail outlets and on merchant websites is Rs. 2,50,000 when you spend domestically. The limit for international daily purchase/merchant websites is Rs. 2,00,000. The daily cash withdrawal limit at ATMs around the globe is Rs. 1,50,000.
- You will be getting Complimentary Accident Insurance and Purchase Protection with this card. That includes Air Accident Insurance worth Rs. 20 Lakh, Personal Accident Insurance worth Rs. 10 Lakh and Purchase protection worth Rs. 2.5 Lakh. The products must be bought with the ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card for the purchase protection to be applicable. Also, the purchase must be of at least Rs. 499 and within the last 30 days. The flight ticket should be bought with the debit card for the Air Accident Insurance to be applicable.
The Joining Benefits:
- Wills Lifestyle Gift Certificate which is worth Rs. 500
- Cleartrip Discount voucher which is worth Rs. 3550
- A gift voucher from The Mobile Store which is worth Rs. 1000
- Shop at Ezoneonline and avail flat 10% discount.
- You will be earning 1000 Bonus PAYBACK Reward Points when you get yourself a Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
- The Joining fee for this card is Rs. 599 plus service tax. You will have to pay the joining fee only in the first year of the card’s use.
- The Annual fee is Rs. 599 plus service tax. The Annual fee will be charged from 2nd year onwards.
- Re-issuance charge of Rs. 599 will be applicable if you need to re-issue the card for any reason.
Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card FAQs
- I want to deactivate the Auto Recharge facility. How do I do it?
Ans. You will have to go to one of the customer service window at any of the designated Bangalore Metro stations to deactivate the facility. You must carry your ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card with you. The Auto Recharge facility cannot be reactivated on the same card once it has been deactivated. In case you want to avail the facility after you have deactivated it, you will have to apply for a replacement card (for which you will be charged).
- My ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card is stolen/lost. What are the steps I need to take?
Ans. First you must contact ICICI Bank Customer Care and report the loss. ICICI Bank will block the Debit Card to avoid any misuse. You will then get a replacement card. You can use this card as usual at Namma Metro. You will need to pay the reissuance charge for reissuance of lost/stolen/damaged cards. The balance on the Namma Metro Transit chip will not be transferrable to the new Debit Card.
- Will I get an SMS whenever the Auto Top-Up is triggered on my card?
Ans. When the Auto Top-Up is triggered you will not be receiving an SMS, but you will be receiving one when your Bank Account is debited with the Top-Up amount.
- Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card (New)
- NRE Debit Card
- NRO Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Gold Debit Card
- Senior Citizen Silver Debit Card
- Young Star Debit Card
- Sapphiro Business Debit Card
- Expressions Business Debit Card
- Coral Business Debit Card
- Business Banking Platinum Debit Card
- Business Banking Gold Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Coral Debit Card
- Mumbai Metro Platinum Debit Card
- DMRC Platinum Debit Card
- Bangalore Metro Platinum Debit Card
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.