Corporation Bank offers the RuPay PaySecure service in association with NPCI to protect the online payments of customers. The RuPay PaySecure service is available on merchant websites which are subscribed to the same. It verifies your identity using a three-factor authentication process while transacting online. It secures your payments with a combination of PIN, image, and phrase.
Registration for RuPay PaySecure
To transact online, you need to register for the RuPay PaySecure service first. The registration process involves few simple steps including card verification, OTP, and choosing the image and phrase combination. When you checkout from merchant portals, you need to confirm the same image and phrase combination which you had used during registration. In case you fail to select the right image and phrase combination, your transaction will be declined. The RuPay PaySecure registration process is completed only after you make your first successful online transaction.
Number of attempts
Your card will automatically get blocked if you exceed the number of attempts to select the right image-phrase combination. The card will be blocked for 24 hours and will be unblocked soon after that. But in case you fail to select the right combination of image and phrase in the next transaction, your card will be blocked permanently. If you card is blocked, you need to re-register to avail this service.
Confidentiality of user information
Bank will ensure that the details of cardholder are not shared anywhere on the merchant portal while transacting online through RuPay PaySecure. The bank or NPCI will reveal the information pertaining to any transaction only on direct order from the court of law or concerned government authority.
How to get the OTP for IVR/Mobile transactions
The syntax for getting OTP through SMS is CORPOTP
Guidelines for customers
The RuPay PaySecure users should be aware of the below mentioned points:
- Customers are responsible for the confidentiality of their passwords and other crucial information related to transactions.
- Do not share the selected image and phrase with anyone.
- Do not reveal your user ID, OTP, and security question to any third party.
- Make sure that the passwords you choose are difficult to guess and are not related to your personal details.
- Try to memorize the details such as password and do not note down such information anywhere.
- Take necessary steps to secure your device accessing the RuPay PaySecure service
- Customers should not try to access RuPay PaySecure using a fake credentials or try any other forms of impersonation.
- The cardholder must make sure that the no software malfunction or viruses from their devices affect the smooth functioning of RuPay PaySecure.
- Customers should adhere to the rules and regulations set by the regulatory authority and the terms and conditions issues by the bank/NPCI. The terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.