Vijaya Bank MasterCard Classic Credit Card is one of the most popular credit card offered by the bank which can be used anywhere in India and Nepal. It comes under the bank’s domestic card category and has a maximum limit of Rs.75000 as well as a lot of other attractive features.
Features and Benefits:
- Validity – The Vijaya Bank MasterCard Classic Credit Card is valid in India and Nepal
- Card Limit – The minimum limit of the Vijaya Bank MasterCard Classic Credit Card is Rs.5000 and the maximum limit is Rs.75000
- Cash Withdrawal Facility – Vijaya Bank provides cash withdrawal facility to its MasterCard Classic Credit Cardholders, which is Rs.25000 or 50 percent of the card limit (whichever is lower). There is a withdrawal limit of Rs.2500 for add- on cards
- Joining and Annual Fees – The Advance Annual Subscription fee for a Vijaya Bank MasterCard Classic Credit Card is Rs.300 and the joining fees is Rs.300
- Anyone who has an account with Vijaya Bank is eligible to apply for this card
- Salaried employees must have an annual income of Rs.60000 to apply for this card and business class individuals or self - employed professionals must have an income of Rs.50000 per annum
- Applicants need to have a deposit of Rs.50000 for two years and a credit facility of Rs.2 Lakhs
- Applicants need to have an average balance of Rs.50000 for the last 6 months in their SB Account
Fees and Charges:
|Fees for Joining
|Charges for Cash Withdrawal (Vijaya Bank ATMs)
||3 percent or Rs.10 (whichever is higher) plus 14.5 percent service tax
|Charges for Cash Withdrawal (Other Bank ATMs located in India)
||3 percent or Rs.75 (whichever is greater) plus 14.5 percent service tax
|Card Replacement Charge
||2.5 percent or Rs.10 on petrol pumps or railways related transactions (whichever has the higher value) plus 14.5% service tax
|Card Hot Listing
Vijaya Bank MasterCard Classic Card FAQs:
- What is the annual fees for Vijaya Bank MasterCard Classic Credit Card?
The annual fees for Vijaya Bank MasterCard Classic Credit Card is Rs.300.
- Will the bank replace the credit card in case it is lost or stolen?
Yes, the bank will replace the credit card in case it is lost or stolen. Individuals who get their cards replaced have to pay a fee for the same.
- What to do in case of lost credit card?
In case of a lost credit card, the first step is to report about the same to the bank and get the card blocked immediately. One can block the card either by contacting the customer care of Vijaya bank or use the SMS hot listing facility.
- Does Vijaya Bank allow customers to track the status of their credit card applications online?
Yes, Vijaya Bank allows customers to track the status of their credit card applications online.
- What is the cash withdrawal limit for add- on cards?
The cash withdrawal limit for add- on cards is Rs.2500.