Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
The Super Value Titanium Credit Card has been designed to deliver exciting rewards, offers, and cashback to its users. You get the maximum benefits on using the card for utility and telephone bill payments, fuel purchase, etc.
Key Highlights of Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- The card gives you cashback on fuel and telephone bills.
- You also avail cashback on utility bills payment.
- There's an attractive reward points plan that rewards you on all your purchases.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Features and Benefits
Cashback on fuel
- On fuel transactions of at least Rs.750, you earn 5% cashback. This is applicable to transactions at all fuel stations across the country.
- The maximum cashback that can be availed per month is Rs.200 (up to Rs.100 per transaction).
Cashback on telecom bill payments
- When you pay your telephone bills using the card, you enjoy a cashback of 5% on the transaction amount.
- The maximum cashback that can be availed per month is Rs.200 (up to Rs.100 per transaction). Also, the minimum transaction value should be Rs.750.
Cashback on utility bills
- As a Super Value Titanium credit cardholder, you can avail a cashback of 5% of up to Rs.100 per month on utility bill payments.
- The minimum transaction value to avail the offer is Rs.750.
Easy EMI: For every purchase of Rs.5,000 or above, you get the option of converting it to EMIs. Thus, you can easily pay the amount in monthly instalments.
Balance on EMI: You also get the option to convert the entire outstanding balance on the card (up to Rs.5 lakh) into EMIs. Also, you don't have to pay any processing fee to avail this facility.
Easy loans: If you are in need of a loan, you can easily avail one for up to Rs.5 lakh with tenures ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Credit Limit on the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
The credit limit on your card is the maximum amount of credit that the bank extends to you through the card. Your credit limit is set by the bank depending on your monthly income, income stability, and a few other factors. You can get it revised in due course.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card latest offers
A discount of Rs.200 at Grofers:
- Use your card to pay for purchases from the Grofers app or website every Thursday and enjoy an instant discount of Rs.200 on your purchases.
- To avail this offer, the minimum transaction should be Rs.1,500. The offer is valid till 26th March 2020.
Discount on Samsung phones
- Purchase Samsung smartphones with the card and avail a discount of up to 15%. You also enjoy other benefits like no-cost EMI, third-party insurance, etc.
- This offer ends on 31 December 2019 and the maximum discount that can be availed is Rs.9,500.
Ola ride benefits
- Book an Ola ride, pay with your Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card, and earn 10% cashback of up to Rs.300 per month.
- To avail the offer, you should spend a minimum of Rs.15,000 per month with the card. This offers ends on 10 July 2019.
Discounts on Goibibo
- Avail discounts of up to Rs.1,200 on Goibibo domestic flight ticket bookings every Monday. For minimum spends of Rs.10,000, Rs.7,000, and Rs.4,000, you earn Rs.1200, Rs.900, and Rs.600 respectively.
- To avail the offer, use the promo code GOSTANC when booking the tickets. The offer ends on 30 September 2019.
Movie tickets offer
- As an entertainment offer, when you book INOX tickets for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, you earn a discount of 25% (up to Rs.150).
- You also get a discount of 10% on food and beverages. The offer is valid until 3 November 2019.
Reward Points Benefits on the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- For every Rs.150 spent on a category other than utility, fuel, and telecom, you earn 1 reward point.
- If you are a premium banking customer, you get 5X rewards on overseas point-of-sales spends along with a complimentary Priority Pass that gives you access to over 1000 airport lounges across the world with one free access per month.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Reward Points Redemption
- The reward points that you accrue on the Super Value Titanium Credit Card can be redeemed for an exciting list of options listed on an online catalogue.
- You can decide on the number of reward points that you wish to redeem for any particular product.
- You can also redeem the points to avail discounts on hotels, flights, and other travel packages. With the help of the new mobile platform, the redemption can be done instantly.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card Fee & Charges
Rs.750 (NIL for premium clients)
Rs.750 (2nd year onwards) (NIL for premium clients)
3.49% per month
Cash withdrawal fee
3% of the withdrawn amount or Rs.300 (whichever is higher)
Rewards redemption fee
Late payment charges
If the statement balance is:
- Less than or equal to Rs.100 - NIL
- In between Rs.101 to Rs.500 - Rs.100
- In between Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 - Rs.500
- In between Rs.5,001 to Rs.15,000 - Rs.700
- More than Rs.15,000 - Rs.800
Cash processing fee
Over limit charges
2.5% of the over-limit amount (minimum Rs.500)
Foreign currency transaction fee
Cash/Cheque pickup fee
Rs.100 for overdue card accounts
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For The Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
To be eligible to apply for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card, you should fulfil the following criteria:
- You should be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- Stable source of monthly income.
- You should belong to the credit cards sourcing cities of the bank.
- Apart from these criteria, Standard Chartered Bank would also evaluate other aspects to assess your worthiness for the card.
Documents Needed to Apply for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
To apply for the Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card, you need to submit the following documents:
One of the following:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter id card
- PAN card
- Government ID
Aadhaar card and one of the following if your current residence address is not same as your Aadhaar address:
- Driving license
- Rental agreement
- Phone bill
- Electricity or any other utility bill
- Your latest other bank's statement or credit card statement
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- If you are a salaried individual - Your latest one month pay slip.
- If you are a businessman - Your latest IT returns document with computation of your income or certified financials and continuity proof of your last business.
- If you are a self-employed professional - The latest IT returns and continuity proof of your business. Or you can also apply for the card on the basis of your other bank credit card statement
How To Apply online for The Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
To apply for the card, visit the official Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card website and click on the 'Apply Now' option.
Enter the information asked for and click on 'Proceed'. You would be contacted by the bank representatives who would help you in initiating the application process.
Faqs On Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- What would be the minimum amount due on my Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card?
The monthly minimum amount due on your card would be the higher of the following amounts - a) 5% of the statement outstanding or b) the sum total of all the installments billed, fees, interests, over limit amount, and 1% of the principal or Rs.250.
- What's the grace period that I enjoy on my Super Value Titanium Card?
Depending on the payment due date on your card, the grace period can vary from 18-48 days to 25-55 days.
- How do I pay my Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card bill?
To pay your credit card bill, you have multiple online and offline methods. The online payment methods include online banking, bill desk, NEFT, Visa money transfer, Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), etc. On the other hand, the offline payment ways include cheques, draft, and cash payment.
- Can I get an add-on card with my Super Value Titanium Card?
Yes, you can certainly apply for an add-on card of your Super Value Titanium Card. Please note that there wouldn't be any separate limit on the add-on card.
- Can I revise the credit limit on my Super Value Titanium Card?
Yes, you can request the bank to revise the credit limit on your card. The bank, after reviewing your credit card repayment behaviour, would decide on the new credit limit.