Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Credit Card is best suited for those who travel frequently. You can earn air miles on travel spend at Jet Airways and 25 other airline partners. Air miles can be redeemed for free flight tickets to your favourite destinations.
Mr. Sharma is enjoying free airport lounge access with his Credit Card. What about you? Get A Card
Features & Benefits of Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Card
Listed below are the various features, benefits and privileges of ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Credit Card:
- A cardholder is awarded with a JetPrivilege (JP) membership along with 5,000 JPMiles.
- One can get an Economy Class air ticket code on Jet Airways with the base fare waived off.
- The welcome offers can be availed within 45 business days since the payment of the joining fee.
Online discounts on flight tickets
- All air tickets booked through the official website of Jet Airways comes with a 5% on the ticket.
- The discount is not applicable for tickets booked within Light Fare Choices in Economy cabin.
Rewards on card renewal
- Every renewal of the credit card gives the cardholder 2,500 bonus JPMiles.
- A complimentary Economy Class air ticket code is provided to the cardholder upon renewal of the card. One would have to bear all the charges except the base fare of the ticket.
Earn accelerated JPMiles
The table indicates the number of JPMiles that a cardholder can earn for every Rs.100 spent on air ticket purchase:
Types of card purchase
JPMiles per Rs.100
Domestic air ticket
International air ticket
Ticket purchase on the website of Jet Airways
Fuel-related transactions do not come with any JPMiles; whereas insurance and utilities can get up to 1 JPMile for every Rs.100 that is spent. A cardholder can obtain a maximum of 40,000 JPMiles every anniversary year. Upon exceeding the limit, an Uncapping Fee of Rs.7,500 is charged from the user’s account. JPMiles cannot be availed until the Uncapping Fee is settled.
American Express Connect
- It gives one access to exclusive deals and discounts on Lifestyle, Dining, Travel and Accommodation, and retail stores online.
American Express exeClick
- It provides a user with a unique ID which can be used for online purchases, rather than having to enter card details.
American Express EPAY
- One can use the feature to pay utility bills on time. ‘AutoPay’ enables automatic deductions of the bill amount from the user’s account prior to the due date.
Offers on movie tickets
- A cardholder can get 1 complimentary movie upon the purchase of a movie ticket through BookMyShow website. The complimentary ticket is valid for the respective week.
- In a month, one can get up to 2 complimentary movie tickets worth Rs.300 each.
- Offer can be availed depending on the availability of tickets.
Discounts on dining
- A cardholder can get at least 15% while dining at partner restaurants.
- Cardholders are provided assistance with services including bookings and referrals of hotels, restaurants and travel.
- A microchip is placed within the credit card to ensure maximum security.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is provided to every cardholder. The PIN must be entered for purchases through card swipe machines.
- Online purchases do not require the PIN.
- One needs to register their card in the official ICICI Bank website in order to obtain the 3D Secure feature.
- A waiver of 1% can be obtained on fuel surcharges for a maximum spend of Rs.4,000 at HPCL outlets.
Learn how to solve a Rubix Cube with the easiest method. You can have an amazing new skill in an hour!
Following are the security features employed by ICICI Bank:
Chip feature: ICICI Bank credit cards come with an EMV chip embedded in it. This chip act as an additional security feature against card duplication and counterfeiting.
PIN feature: PIN must be entered to authenticate any transaction using your ICICI Bank credit card.
3D Secure feature: For online transactions, you have to register for 3D Secure feature on the ICICI Bank website.
Fees & Charges of Jet Airways ICICI Rubyx American Express Card
Listed below are the fees and charges applicable to ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Credit Card:
||First year - Nil Second year - Rs.2,500
|Supplementary card fee
|Overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances
||3.50% per month
How to Apply for Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Amex Credit Card
You can apply for ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Credit Card through the following methods:
Online Application for Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Amex Credit Card
You can apply online through the bank website for Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Credit Card. Upload supporting documents on the bank website to complete your online application process.
SMS Application for Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Amex Credit Card
SMS 'JET' to 5676766 to apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card and one of the bank executives will call you back.
Check Application Status for Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Amex Credit Card
You can track your application status on the ICICI bank website by feeding in your application and mobile number. You will receive the application status notification via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Eligibility of Jet Airways ICICI Rubyx American Express Credit Card
To apply for ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Credit Card, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must be minimum 23 years old for primary card and 18 years old for supplementary card.
- You must have a minimum monthly salary of Rs.50,000. If you are self-employed, the minimum annual income must be minimum Rs.5.5 lakhs.
Documentation of ICICI Bank JET Rubyx American Express Credit Card
Following supporting documents that have to be submitted along with your credit card application:
- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter's ID or Driving License can be submitted as identity proof.
- For address proof, you can submit electricity bill or phone bill if it has your address on it.
- The latest IT Returns and salary slips.
- One Passport-sized photograph.
FAQs on Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Credit Card
Listed below are the frequently asked questions about ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Credit Card:
- What do I do if my ICICI Bank Credit Card is lost or stolen?
In the case of loss, theft or misuse of your credit card, the incident must be reported immediately to ICICI Bank through Customer Care or via SMS CCBLK to 5676766 from your registered mobile number. You have to file an FIR with the police and submit a copy to the bank. Your card will be suspended for 7 working days.
- How do I pay my credit card bill?
You can pay your ICICI Bank credit card bill via multiple channels:
- Auto-debit facility
- Cheque or cash deposit at ICICI Bank branch
- Visa money transfer
- ICICI Bank ATM
- How do I block my ICICI Bank Credit Card?
In the case of lost or stolen card, have your credit card blocked by calling ICICI Bank customer care. Your card will be out of service for 7 days.
- Where can I view my credit card statement?
Log in to your Internet Banking Account or iMobile app to view your credit card statement. Or, you can call the bank customer care for credit card statement related queries.
- How can I update my contact address details?
You can update your contact details through NetBanking, ICICI Bank branch or calling customer care.
Top Credit Cards by American Express:
Other Top Credit Cards By ICICI Bank
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.