Having a credit card is a huge benefit in today’s world. However, with people using credit cards for a variety of purposes means that one needs to carry different cards in their wallet. In a bid to bring an end to the need of carrying different cards, Bajaj Finserv have come with the World Max Supercard, a credit card which has been laced with the power of four cards. Here, we take a look at the latest offering from Bajaj Finserv namely the World Max Supercard.
Features of the World Max Supercard
Bajaj Finserv has highlighted the World Max Supercard as the credit card that will enable the users to take care of a variety of issues. The supercard which is laced with smart contactless payment technology will help in availing financial solutions like Easy Cash, Emergency Advance and EMI Finance among others. Let’s take a look at all the features of the supercard in detail:
No interest for cash withdrawal: One of the features that the supercard offers the customers is that it enables them to withdraw cash from ATMs without them needing to pay any interest. Unlimited cash can be withdrawn of the available cash limit from the ATMs of any bank till one’s billing date. The processing fee is also quite low as compared to other credit cards with 2.5% only and the minimum amount being Rs. 100.
Cardholders can avail loans without interest for 3 months: The supercard also enables the users to convert the available cash in the credit card into a personal loan. This can be done once in a year for a period of 3 months without needing to pay no interest. It can be done for a minimum amount of Rs. 500 while the processing fee applicable to it is 2.5%.
Offers EMI finance: The World Max Supercard also offers the customers the unique feature of allowing them to divide all their purchases into easy EMIs. So, if one needs certain things on a priority basis but is unable to plan due to having other priorities, having the supercard offered can be huge relief.
- ‘Wave and Pay’: The SuperCard comes with the contactless payments enabled in it. This helps customers to use the card without them having to let go of their card while using it for transactions at various outlets in their day-to-day use.
Benefits of the World Max Supercard
All credit cards offer its customers a long list of benefits, the World Max Supercard offered by Bajaj Finserv in collaboration with RBL is no different. Here, we discuss the benefits that a person can avail if he/she gets hold of the World Max Supercard:
12,000 reward points as welcome gift: The supercard enables one get access to 12,000 rewards points as welcome gift. To avail this benefit, one needs to invest Rs. 2000 within the first 60 days after the credit card is activated. The benefit of the reward points offered is highlighted as being equivalent of the joining fees that one needs to pay to get their hands on the supercard.
Treat for movie fans: One is entitled to get one free movie ticket or Rs. 200 off on booking movie tickets through BookMyShow. Movie fans can book tickets on any day of the week to be eligible for availing the benefit. However, the benefit can be availed only once in a month.
Access to domestic air lounge: Another benefit that one can avail by getting this supercard is that the person becomes eligible for six complimentary domestic air lounge access facility. The six which are divided to only two in a single quarter can be used at all the major airports in the country.
Dining offers: Paying the dining bills through the supercard enables the person to avail 5% discount on the total amount spent on dining. It also enable the customers to be eligible for 20 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on weekends while for weekdays it is 10 reward points for the same amount.
Other Benefits that one can avail are as follows:
- Cardholders can save up to Rs. 22,000 in a year. The amount can be higher if all the features of the supercard are availed.
- Cardholders can get 1500 reward points on spending Rs. 25,000 in a month. The individual is eligible for additional 1,000 reward points if the amount spent exceeds Rs. 40,000 and Rs. 50,000 respectively.
- The Supercard enables its users to be eligible for Fuel Surcharge waiver. If the card is used for fuel transactions in the range of Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000, one becomes eligible for waiver of Rs. 150 per month without any additional cost.
- Can avail unlimited Mastercard privileges anywhere. It also enables one to get up to 25% off on shopping charges if something is brought through shopping websites.
- The user of the supercard is covered by Zero Fraud Liability.
- Assistance is provided if bookings are made by using this credit card.
- Having this card entitles one to avail the benefits like pre-approved loans, zero documentation, paperless money remittance as well as lower interest rates.
- There is also the benefit of three complimentary golf rounds in a calendar year. Apart from that one can avail the benefit of one golf lesson every month that too at 50% discounted green fee access.
Who are Eligible for the World Max Supercard?
To be eligible for availing the World Max SuperCard, one must meet the following criterias:
- One must be a salaried employee.
- He/she needs to be between 21 years and 60 years of age.
Apart from fulfilling the above criterias, the below mentioned documents are also needed:
- One passport size photograph.
- KYC documents as in Photo ID proof and residence proof.
- Cancelled cheque.
- ECS mandate which is duly signed.
Fees and Charges World Max supercard
The fees and charges that are associated with the World Max Supercard are provided in the below table:
||Fees and Charges
||Annual Membership Fee
||Rs. 2,999 is the first year fee. It continues to be the same from the second year as well
||Add- on card fee
||3.5% every month
||Cash advance Transaction fee
||Call a draft fee
||Card Replacement fee
||Duplicate statement fee
||Late Payment fee
||15% of the total amount due
||Over limit penalty
||Outstation Cheque fee
||Cash payment at branches
||Rs. 100 per cash deposit transaction
||Surcharge on purchase/cancellation of railway tickets
||Up to 1.8% of the total transaction amount
||Fuel transaction charge
||1% surcharge on fuel transaction value
||Foreign currency transaction
How to apply for the World Max Supercard
One can apply for the World Max Supercard online as well as by visiting any bank branch. For doing it online, one needs to provide his/her name, mobile number, Email ID and any of PAN number, BFL customer ID or EMI card number. Further details can be availed by giving a missed call on 9289222032 or by typing ‘CARD’ on one’s mobile and sending it to 56070.
FAQs Of World Max supercard
How safe is SuperCard?
The card is laced with a feature called ‘InControl’ which allows the user to keep the security of the SuperCard in one’s control. One can control the use of the card through the mobile app as well.
What exclusive offers am I eligible for?
0% EMI option on all purchases done at Bajaj Finserv Limited partners. Apart from that you will be eligible for discounts at partner outlets of Bajaj Finserv.
Where can one redeem the reward points?
The redeem points that one gathers by using the SuperCard can be redeemed at rblrewards.com
How can one avail loans through the use of the superCard?
The customer can request to avail loans by logging into the mobile App.
Am I eligible for more complimentary access to airport lounges after the expiry of the first six?
Yes, at the beginning of the new year, another six complementary access are provided to you.