Formed in 2007, Bajaj Finserv offers a wide range of financial services to their customers. From asset acquisition to insurance products, they offer it all. Bajaj Finserv is now offering co-branded credit cards in association with RBL Bank. These Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCards are power-packed with attractive features and benefits.
Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit cardholders will be able to check their credit card statements online. When the credit card is issued, cardholders can choose if they want the credit card statements to be sent to them via e-mail or post. Alternatively, cardholders can visit the Bajaj Finserv customer portal called “Experia” and view the statements under the “Account” tab. When viewing credit card statements online, cardholders will be redirected to the RBL Bank Credit Card page. Cardholders will be required to enter their credit card details to access their statements.
What Is A Credit Card Statement?
A credit card statement is a summary of all transactions made on the card during a billing cycle. It also contains other important information such as the due date, the billing start and end date, available reward points, total outstanding balance, available credit, minimum due amount, and the fees and charges levied.
A credit card statement will list out all debit and credit transactions made on the card with the transaction date, billed amount, and the merchant’s name. It is very important to read the credit card statement carefully as it helps the cardholders track their expenses and budget better.
Mrs. Sharma enjoys cashback on all her retail purchases. You could too!Get A Card
The Benefits Of Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Statements
Most credit cardholders do not take the time to read their credit card statements. Though the statement may look overwhelming at the first glance, it is self-explanatory and easy to understand.
Some of the benefits of Bajaj Finserv RBL credit card statements are:
- It is a free service. You do not have to pay an additional fee to get your credit card statements.
- A credit card statement will summarise all the important information you need to know about your credit card. Some of the important information you will find on your credit card statement are the due date, the interest-free period (grace period), the available cash limit, fees, finance charges, and EMI details.
- You can access the credit card statements through multiple ways. You can either download it from the Bajaj Finserv official website or have it e-mailed to you every month. Or, you can also ask the credit card provider to post the hard copy of the statement to your registered mailing address.
- You can save the credit card statements for future reference. This will help you track your expenses.
- Credit card statements will help you understand your spending habits better and manage your personal finances efficiently.
Understanding Your Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Statement
Bajaj Finserv RBL credit card statements are simple and easy to understand. However, if this is the first time you are viewing a statement, you might want to know what the following terms mean.
Statement period: On your Bajaj Finserv RBL credit card statement, you will see the billing start and end date mentioned under the “Statement Period” tab. This is the billing cycle or the billing period. All transactions you made using your credit card during this period will be tracked and billed. If you made a transaction after the billing end date, it will remain as an unbilled transaction and will reflect in your next month’s statement.
Due date: It is very important to know the due date on your credit card. Paying your credit card bill within the due date will help you avoid late fees. The due date is the date within which you will be required to either pay the total outstanding amount or the minimum due amount on the card. However, if you pay just the minimum due amount or anything less the total outstanding amount as the payment, finance charges will be levied on the revolving credit on the card.
Grace period: If your credit card has an interest-free period, it will be mentioned in the credit card statement. The grace period is the extra days you will be given to make your payment after your due date. If you make the payment within the grace period, a late fee will not be levied. However, the grace period is applicable if you do not have any pending balance from the previous billing cycle.
Total outstanding due amount: Your Bajaj Finserv credit card statement will clearly mention the total outstanding due amount on the credit card as of the date the bill was generated. This is the total amount you will be required to pay to avoid finance charges.
Minimum due amount: The minimum due amount is the minimum amount you will have to pay to avoid defaulting on the card. This is a percentage of the total outstanding amount on the card. If you do not pay the minimum due amount within the due date, a late fee is levied and your interest rate can be hiked. If you do not pay the minimum due amount even after multiple notifications from your credit card provider, you will be listed as a defaulter. This will negatively affect your credit score.
Finance charges: When you do not pay the total due amount on the credit card within the due date or the interest-free period, finance charges (interest) will be levied. Your credit card provider will inform you about the applicable finance charges when your card is issued. Credit card finance charges can range from 2% to 3.5% per month on the total outstanding due amount. However, if you have a huge outstanding balance, your credit card provider may increase the finance charges without prior notification. If you pay the minimum due amount or any amount which is lesser than your total credit card due amount, finance charges will be levied on each transaction made during the billing cycle on a daily basis. As finance charges are calculated on the revolving credit, it has the potential to push you into the debt trap.
Debit and credit transaction: Your credit card statement will list out all debit and credit transactions made on your card during the billing cycle. Each transaction will be listed with the date, time, amount spent, and the merchant’s name. Take the time out to review each transaction listed. If you find any dispute, you can escalate it to the Bajaj Finserv credit card department via phone or email. Or, you can contact RBL Bank directly.
Your Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Statement May Contain Other Information Such As:
- The available credit limit on the card
- Details of late fee, interest rate, and other fees charged
- Past dues, if any
- The available cash limit on the card
- Available rewards points
- Previous month billing amount
- New purchases amount
- Payments and credits
- Interest rate calculation details
How To Avail Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Statement Online As Well As Offline
Bajaj Finserv RBL credit cardholders can visit the customer portal on Bajaj Finserv website called “Experia” and access their statements under the “Account” tab. Cardholders will be redirected to the RBL Bank page where they will be required to enter their card details to view the statements.
Alternatively, you can also download the statements from your RBL netbanking account. You can also get in touch with Bajaj Finserv customer care department via phone by dialing 022-71190900 and request the executive to e-mail the statement to your registered e-mail ID. If you do not prefer calling, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com requesting for the credit card statements.
FAQs on Bajaj Finserv credit statement
- How can I pay my Bajaj Finserv RBL credit card bill?
You can pay your credit card bill by following any one of the following ways:
How do I register for RBL Bank netbanking account?
- RBL MyCard Mobile App: Download the RBL MyCard Mobile App from the store on to your phone. Once you have registered your account on the app, you will be able to check statements, manage your account, and pay online instantly.
- Quick Pay Bill: Through the Quick Pay Bill service, you will be able to make your credit card payment instantly. Visit RBL Bank’s official website and navigate to the Quick Pay Bill page to process the payment.
- NEFT Transfer: You can also pay your credit card bill through NEFT transfer. Add RBL Bank as your beneficiary using the IFSC Code: RATN0CRCARD and branch location: NOC Goregaon, Mumbai. Your Bajaj Finserv RBL credit card number will be the Payee Account Number. Once the bank is added as the beneficiary, you can transfer funds to your credit card through NEFT.
- Netbanking: You can pay your credit card bill through your RBL Bank netbanking account.
- Auto-debit: If you have an RBL Bank account, you can set-up standing instructions for your credit card payment. Every month, on the set date, the credit card payment will be auto-debited from your account.
- At the branch: You can visit any RBL Bank branch and pay by cheque or cash.
If you are a new customer, you will be required to register your account to get RBL Bank netbanking access. To register your account:
How do I get in touch with RBL Bank in case of any issues?
- Please visit RBL Bank official website
- Click on “Register” option on the login page
- Enter your customer ID, credit card details, and your PAN number to register your account successfully
- Change your default password and login to your netbanking account
You can use the “Chat” feature available on the RBL Bank website to get instant help from customer care executives. You can also arrange a callback from RBL Bank using the “Click to Call” feature available on netbanking. Alternatively, you can dial 1800 123 8040 and talk to an executive via phone. If you do not wish to place a call, you can visit the nearest RBL Bank branch and one of the bank executives will answer your queries.
Should I register on Bajaj Finserv website and RBL website separately to access my credit card statements?
No. You can check your credit card statements on Bajaj Finserv’s customer portal or on the RBL Bank website. It is not mandatory to register on both the websites.
How do I get in touch with Bajaj Finserv credit cards customer service department?
You can reach Bajaj Finserv customer care department by dialing 022-71190900. Alternatively, you can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.