Bajaj Finserv currently offers credit cards in association with RBL Bank. Termed as Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCards, the credit cards offer exclusive features and benefits. Once the applicants receive the credit cards, they need to generate a 4-digit PIN to activate their cards as well as to conduct purchase and ATM transactions. Mentioned below are different ways to generate Bajaj Finserv credit card PIN.
Different Ways To Generate Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Pin
The bank offers different methods to generate the credit card PIN as mentioned below
- Generate PIN online
- By calling RBL credit card customer care
- Using RBL mobile app
Let's see each method in detail.
Get Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Pin Online
If you have internet access, you can visit RBL Bank website to generate credit card PIN online. Mentioned below are steps to generate Bajaj Finserv credit card PIN online.
- Visit credit card PIN request page at https://cards.rblbank.com/IN/
- Click on 'Looking to change Credit Card PIN, click here'
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to validate your credit card details
- Enter 16-digit Bajaj Finserv credit card number, select card type, enter the date of birth of the cardholder, card expiry date and the CVC2 (last 3 digits on the reverse side of the card)
- Click on 'Validate'
Once the card details are validated, you will be prompted to choose a 4-digit PIN number. Follow the instructions to set the PIN. The same process can be used to change your Bajaj Finserv credit card PIN.
Get Bajaj Finserv Credit Card Pin By Calling Rbl Customer Care
If you don't have access to the internet, you can call the bank's credit card customer helpline number to generate your credit card PIN. In order to do that, you first need to generate a TPIN. A TPIN or telephone personal identification number is a customer identification number required to use the bank's phone banking service. If you already have a TPIN, you can directly generate your credit card PIN using step-2.
- Step-1: Generate TPIN for RBL phone banking
- Call RBL Bank 24x7 toll-free number customer care at 1800 121 9050
- Once the phone line gets connected, select '3' for 'Credit Card'
- Select option '2' for 'Cards Menu'
- Enter your Bajaj Finserv credit card number and click '#'
- Your call will be connected to the customer service executive to authenticate your identity
- Once verified, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number
- You will be prompted to re-enter your 16-digit card number followed by #.
- Now enter the 4-digit TPIN of your choice
- You will then be prompted to enter the OTP received on your mobile. Enter the OTP and click '#'
- Once the OTP is verified, you will hear a message of your TPIN being set
- Make sure to remember the TPIN while keeping it private and confidential.
- Step:2 - Generate credit card PIN
- Call 24x7 toll-free number - 1800 121 9050
- To select Credit Card, dial 3 once the line gets connected
- Select '2' for Cards Menu
- You will be prompted to enter your RBL credit card number. Enter the 16-digit card number followed by '#'
- You will then be asked to enter the TPIN, which you have generated in step-1. Enter the 4-digit TPIN and click '#'
- To set or change RBL credit card PIN, dial 5
- A one-time password will be sent to your registered mobile number
- You will then be prompted to enter credit card CVV number followed by '#'
- Enter credit card expiry date (MM/YY) followed by '#'
- Now enter the OTP received on your mobile number followed by '#'
- Enter a new 4-digit PIN of your choice and select '#'
Once you have your TPIN ready, you can set your Bajaj Finserv credit card PIN by following the instructions mentioned below
If all the entered details are accurate, your PIN generation request will be approved instantly.
Once your PIN request is approved, you can start using the same PIN for all your card transactions that require a PIN. However, make sure to keep your PIN confidential and private.