The design strategy of Renault Kwid shows robust strength and dynamic performance. The stance of the car is like an SUV, offering the driver a higher position and hence, better visibility of the roads. The car is perfect for driving in the traffic in urban areas or on highways.
The car has advanced safety features such as central locking system and an airbag for the driver. The disc brakes at the front ensure that the vehicle is suitable for different road surfaces and climatic conditions. Other safety features that the car is equipped with are audible parking brake warning and high mountstop lamp.
Features of Renault Kwid:
The structured grille of the car is accentuated with the Renault diamond logo. The headlights of the car have new lighting signature. The muscular front end and stylish fog lamps are other noticeable features of the car. The range of accessories that are available with the Kwid improve the level of comfort of the driver and passengers. There are various personalisation choices that can be opted for based on the needs of the customer. Some of these are as follows:
- Fog lamp chrome
- Head lamp chrome
- Bumper protector chrome
- Grille insert chrome
- Bumper liner chrome
- Roof rails
- Side cladding
- Mud flaps
- Tail lamp chrome
- Weather guard economy
- Body graphics
The interiors of the Kwid are also unmistakeable like the exteriors. The uncluttered style of the dashboard and the digital instrument cluster are noteworthy features. There is a MediaNAC multimedia and navigation system in the vehicle. This feature has a touchscreen display with two speakers in the front.
Renault Kwid Car Insurance in India:
The Renault Assured car insurance program offers an extensive array of insurance solutions to Renault customers through the insurance partners it is associated with. Customers can opt for an insurance cover based on their specific needs. In case there is an accidental damage to the Renault Kwid car, the customer will just have to inform the customer care team of Renault Assured. The customers enrolled in this program will receive quality repair services using genuine parts at more than 182 authorised service centres across India. Some of the advantages of opting for Renault Assure for the insurance of a Renault Kwid car are as described below:
- Instant issuance of policy
- Hassle-free claim settlement facility
- Support of the call centre team at the time of a car breakdown
- Seamless service offered throughout India
- Availability of ample add-on covers under car insurance
- Zero salvage deduction
- Cashless claim facility for accidental repairs at multiple Renault dealer workshops
- Quality repair services from trained mechanics with genuine spare parts
The insurance for a Renault Kwid car can also be taken independently from a motor insurance company directly.
The coverage under a comprehensive car insurance policy is extensive and offers ample protection to the car. The benefits offered by such a policy includes protection from natural calamities, man-made disasters, theft, and in-transit damages. The car owner is also protected from accidental injuries and death. Additionally, the comprehensive car insurance policy protects the policyholder from legal liabilities to a third party after an accident involving the insured car.
The car owner can opt to choose a standalone third-party liability insurance plan that offers limited coverage. This plan only offers coverage for legal liabilities to a third party after an accident. The car owner does not benefit from coverage for damages to the insured car.
Renault Kwid Car Price List:
The ex-showroom price of the Renault Kwid in some of the main cities in India are as follows:
|Delhi||Rs.2,66,700 - Rs.4,06,500|
|Mumbai||Rs.2,75,999 - Rs.4,12,699|
|Hyderabad||Rs.2,75,099 - Rs.4,13,299|
|Chennai||Rs.2,78,099 - Rs.4,17,899|
|Bangalore||Rs.2,79,499 - Rs.4,18,299|
|Kolkata||Rs.2,81,599 - Rs.4,20,099|
Renault Kwid Engine Specifications:
The engine specifications of the Renault Kwid are as indicated below.
The following models work on a 0.8 litre SCe - Smart Control Efficiency engine:
|Car model||Engine capacity||Power output||Cylinders|
|Kwid STD 0.8||799 cc||54 PS at 5678 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXE 0.8||799 cc||54 PS at 5678 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXL 0.8||799 cc||54 PS at 5678 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXT 0.8||799 cc||54 PS at 5678 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXT 0.8 driver airbag option||799 cc||54 PS at 5678 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXL 0.8 special anniversary edition||799 cc||54 PS at 5678 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXT 0.8 special anniversary edition||799 cc||54 PS at 5678 rpm||3 NR|
The following models work on a 1.0 litre SCe - Smart Control Efficiency engine:
|Car model||Power output||Torque||Cylinders|
|Kwid RXL 1.0||68 PS at 5500 rpm||91 Nm at 4250 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXT 1.0||68 PS at 5500 rpm||91 Nm at 4250 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXT 1.0 driver airbag option||68 PS at 5500 rpm||91 Nm at 4250 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXL 1.0 AMT||68 PS at 5500 rpm||91 Nm at 4250 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXT 1.0 AMT driver airbag option||68 PS at 5500 rpm||91 Nm at 4250 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid Climber||68 PS at 5500 rpm||91 Nm at 4250 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid Climber AMT||68 PS at 5500 rpm||91 Nm at 4250 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXL 1.0 special anniversary edition||68 PS at 5500 rpm||91 Nm at 4250 rpm||3 NR|
|Kwid RXT 1.0 special anniversary edition||68 PS at 5500 rpm||91 Nm at 4250 rpm||3 NR|
Renault Kwid Car Insurance Price:
The premium for insuring a Renault Kwid car are based on the following factors:
- Insurance policy coverage - The extent of insurance coverage chosen has a bearing on the motor insurance premium of a Renault Kwid car. The policyholder can choose to opt for a limited liability-only plan or a comprehensive car insurance policy. The comprehensive policy can also be enhanced through add-on covers that can be purchased separately from the car insurance provider by paying additional premium.
- Deductibles - A voluntary deductible is a portion of the insurance claim amount that the car owner opts to bear. The choice is made at the time of policy inception. Choosing a high value for voluntary deductibles will ensure a lower car insurance premium throughout the policy tenure.
- Model and make of the vehicle - The liability insurance premium is a fixed value that depends on the engine capacity of the Renault Kwid car. Also the cost of own-damage cover under the motor insurance policy will be higher for expensive cars. So, the model of the Renault Kwid car has a definitive impact on its insurance premium.
- Safety equipments - A car that has the latest safety equipments installed will attract a lower insurance premium, as the vehicle is considered by insurers to be at low risk for events such as theft.
- Driving history - If the car owner has a blemish-free driving history, the insurance company is more likely to offer him/her a lower premium quote.
- Customer loyalty - Policyholders who have been insured with a specific car insurance company for an extended period of time are likely to benefit from loyalty discounts on premium.
- Area of registration - If the vehicle is likely to be used and parked in an area that is prone to theft or accidents the car insurance premium will be higher.
Renault Kwid Insurance Renewal:
The renewal of the motor insurance policy of a Renault Kwid car can be done in the following ways:
- In case the car owner bought the insurance policy through the Renault Assured program, he/she can request for insurance renewal by dialling the customer care team or getting in touch with the dealership.
- If the car insurance policy was purchased directly from the insurance company’s website the car owner can effortlessly renew the policy by logging in to the website. One of the main advantages of buying insurance online is the fact that these policies can be renewed easily and the transaction is extremely secure.
- If the Renault Kwid motor insurance policy was bought through a neutral financial website, you can login to the website and renew your policy in a few simple clicks. The fact that this process does not involve too much paperwork is very appealing.
*The features and prices may be changed by Renault, without prior notice. So, check with the dealership on the latest specifications and prices before buying the vehicle. The details can also be seen at the Renault website.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017