The Verna signified Hyundai’s entry into the C-segment of the Indian car market. The new Verna comes in both diesel and petrol variants as well as with an automatic and manual transmission options. The car has the capacity of reaching a speed of 100 kmph in 11.31 seconds.
Additionally, the car comes with a power steering, automatic climate control, and air quality control. Furthermore, the car is equipped with rear parking sensors, a glove cooling box, multi-function steering wheel, battery saver, and a navigation system.
The interiors of the car have a dual tone colour scheme, height adjustable driving seat, and adjustable steering column. The entertainment system of the car comes with Bluetooth connectivity, USB and auxiliary cable ports, touchscreen infotainment system, and has compatibility with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Mirror Link.
The pricing for the Hyundai Verna begins at Rs.7.9 lakh.
|Engine capacity (cc)||1,591||1,582|
|Maximum power (bhp@rpm)||121.3@6,400||126.2@4,000|
|Maximum torque (Nm@rpm)||151@4,850||259.87@1,500-3,000|
|Transmission||Automatic/Manual Transmission||Automatic/Manual Transmission|
|Mileage||17.7 kmpl||24.75 kmpl|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||165||165|
Choosing Insurance for the Hyundai Verna
Having a valid third-party insurance plan is mandatory according to motor vehicle laws in India. However, third-party insurance plans only protect the car owners against any liabilities or damages suffered by a third party in the event of a road accident.
Comprehensive insurance policies, on the other hand, provide protection against third-party liabilities in addition to providing coverage against theft, damage caused to the vehicle as a result of natural calamities, or road accidents. Furthermore, a comprehensive policy also provides coverage against theft of a vehicle.
Car owners can get an added level of security by opting for add-on covers such as a zero depreciation cover, personal accident cover, engine protection cover, and a hydrostatic lock protection. While these add-on covers increase the total premium amount payable, the benefit of these covers to the car owner far outweighs the additional cost.
A number of insurance providers also offer car owners additional benefits when they renew their motor insurance policy. Furthermore, purchasing or renewing an insurance policy is more convenient than it was before. Car owners can purchase, renew, and add riders to their policy by visiting the website of the insurance provider and making the payment online.
Buy car insurance online in a matter of minutes. Check it out here!
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care