The Santa Fe is a bold SUV manufactured by the South Korean Automaker Hyundai. The car gets its name from the city of Mexico, Santa Fe. This mid-size SUV was launched in 2001, but the car was redesigned and launched again in 2012. The current model is the latest version which received a facelift recently and was launched as the Santa Fe 2016. The car comes in three versions, all of which are powered by diesel engines. There are two automatic options and one manual transmission variant.
Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance Providers
Hyundai service provides an insurance program for buyers. You can avail of car insurance, roadside assistance, total maintenance assurance and extended warranty.
Some of the top insurance providers for the Hyundai Santa Fe include:
- National Insurance - The insurance policy can cover up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs for third party costs and personal loss for own vehicle, self and co-passenger. Avail of discounts if you have approved anti-theft devices installed. They have a claim ratio is at 69.35%.
- Bharti Axa- Get insured for up to Rs. 7.25 lakhs against third party damages. You can get insurance policies that give you the feature of 24x7 Claim assistance. With Bharti Axa, you have access to over 2,000 cashless garages. They have a claim ratio of 83.79%.
HDFC ERGO - Avail of cashless services from over 3,400 garages. This insurance policy can cover up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs against third party costs. It offers instant online policy issue. Get transparent and fast processing on your application and claims settlements. Their claims ratio is 90.35%.
- New India Assurance - They offer hassle-free, fast processing and a transparent claims process. Policies insure you against third party liabilities for up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs. New India Assurance has a claims ratio of 86.83%.
- Bajaj Allianz - Bajaj Allianz offers fast, transparent and comprehensive claim settlement. against third party liabilities for up to Rs. 7.25 lakhs. They have a claims ratio of 71.61%. You can avail of cashless services from over 4,000 garages.
- Liberty General Insurance - Insure your vehicle against third party liabilities for up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs. They offer rapid settlements within 7 working days. Get offer hassle-free service with a insurance policy from Liberty Car Insurance. They have a claims ratio of 91.59%. You can avail of cashless services from over 900 garages.
- L&T - L&T provides hassle-free policies online. Get cover for up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs against third party damages. They have a claims ratio of 72.74%. They provide speedy service with surveys being conducted within 4 hours of submitting a claim.
- Universal Sompo - Get coverage for your vehicle against third party liabilities for up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs. Handicapped, blind, and mentally challenged persons can avail of discounts on vehicles modified for them. Universal Sompo provides No Claim Bonus (NCB) offers. They have a claim ratio of 82.67%.
- Future Generali - Be insured against third party damages for up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs. The insurance application and claim settlement procedures are quick. You can avail of cashless services from over 900 garages. Claims submitted to Future Generali are finalized within 7 working days. Their claims ratio is 80.44%.
- IFFCO Tokio - Get coverage for your vehicle against third party liabilities for up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs. Purchase your policy online, at POS units or the company’s offices, and avail of the quick digital sign benefit. You can avail of cashless services from over 1,200 garages. Their claims ratio is 73.49%.
|Insurer||Third Party Liability Cover||Claim Ratio||Cashless Garage|
|National Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||69.35%||NA|
|Bharti AXA||Up to Rs. 7.25 lakhs||83.79%||Over 2,000|
|HDFC ERGO||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||90.35%||Over 3,400|
|New India Assurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||86.83%||NA|
|Bajaj Allianz||Up to Rs. 7.25 lakhs||71.61%||Over 4,000|
|Liberty General Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||91.59%||Over 900|
|L&T Insurance||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||72.74%||NA|
|Universal Sompo||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||82.67%||NA|
|Future Generali||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||80.44%||Over 900|
|IFFCO TOKIO||Up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs||73.49||Over 1,200|
*Figures mentioned above are as per the financial year 2014-15
Hyundai Santa Fe Models in India
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD MT - This model is powered by a R 2.2 CRDi diesel engine that gives a maximum power of 194 bhp and torque of 421 Nm. It is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission and a front 2 wheel drive train. The car has all the essential safety features that includes 2 airbags and anti-lock braking system.
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD AT - This variant is one of the automatic transmission options powered by a R 2.2 CRDi H-matic engine. It can reach up to a maximum of 194 bhp of power and 437 Nm of torque. The features of this model are similar to the 2 WD MT but this has the option of sports mode.
- Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD AT - This version is the top-end model of the Hyundai Santa Fe. It is equipped with safety features that include 6 airbags and an intelligent braking system. This model has a four-wheel drivetrain and has the option of sports mode.
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Premium Rates in India
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Premiums in Delhi
|Variant||Estimated Insurance Premium in Delhi|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD MT||Rs. 83,505|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD AT||Rs. 92,268|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD AT||Rs. 98,563|
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Premiums in Bangalore
|Variant||Estimated Insurance Premium in Bangalore|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD MT||Rs. 1,08,500|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD AT||Rs. 1,13,122|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD AT||Rs. 1,21,095|
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Premiums in Kolkata
|Variant||Estimated Insurance Premium in Kolkata|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD MT||Rs. 1,08,570|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD AT||Rs. 1,13,257|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD AT||Rs. 1,21,341|
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Premiums in Chennai
|Variant||Estimated Insurance Premium in Chennai|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD MT||Rs. 99,928|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD AT||Rs. 1,04,094|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD AT||Rs. 1,11,304|
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Premiums in Mumbai
|Variant||Estimated Insurance Premium in Mumbai|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD MT||Rs. 97,456|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD AT||Rs. 1,01,519|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD AT||Rs. 1,08,528|
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Premiums in Hyderabad
|Variant||Estimated Insurance Premium in Hyderabad|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD MT||Rs. 88,624|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD AT||Rs. 92,338|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD AT||Rs. 98,745|
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Premiums in Pune
Estimated Insurance Premium in Pune
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD MT||Rs. 1,09,617|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 2 WD AT||Rs. 1,14,352|
|Hyundai Santa Fe 4 WD AT||Rs. 1,22,519|
Price range of Hyundai Santa Fe in India
|City||Ex-showroom Price Range|
|Delhi||Rs. 27,46,921 - Rs. 30,79,115|
|Bangalore||Rs. 27,56,856 - Rs. 30,94,953|
|Kolkata||Rs. 28,21,934 - Rs. 31,63,238|
|Chennai||Rs. 27,94,502 - Rs. 31,32,313|
|Mumbai||Rs. 28,77,566 - Rs. 32,25,700|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 27,56,646 - Rs. 30,94,743|
|Pune||Rs. 28,49,919 - Rs. 31,94,709|
Specifications of the Hyundai Santa Fe
Listed below are some of the important engine specifications and other details of the Hyundai Santa Fe. Knowing this information is essential while seeking out a car insurance policy.
|Specifications||2 WD MT||2 WD AT||4 WD AT|
|Engine Type||R 2.2 CRDi||R 2.2 CRDi H-matic||R 2.2 CRDi H-matic|
|Valve/Cylinder||4, DOHC||4, DOHC||4, DOHC|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||194 @ 3800||194 @ 3800||194 @ 3800|
|Max Torque (Nm@rpm)||421 @ 1800||437 @ 1800||437 @ 1800|
|Transmission||6- speed Manual||6- speed Automatic||6- speed Automatic|
|Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Airbags||2 (Driver & Co-Driver)||2 (Driver & Co-Driver)||6 Airbags|
|Child Safety Lock||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Speed Sensing Door Lock||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Door ajar warning||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Factors affecting your Hyundai Santa Fe car insurance
Many factors affect the amount of car insurance premiums and eligibility. Insurance premiums are calculated based on the car of choice. Taking into consideration the price of the car, maintenance costs, repair costs, the likelihood of theft and safety features of the car. The important factors affecting car insurance are:
- Driver’s age and driving experience
- The purpose of the vehicle
- Car brand and model
- Place of registration
- Fuel type
- Price of the car
- Year of manufacture
- Additional factors for used cars are the previous damage, kilometers run, and modifications will be considered.
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Premium Calculator
Insurance premium calculators are an extremely handy tool to determine how much insurance will cost you. Use the calculator to get an estimate on the gross premium and IDV value
- Car Model
- Sub Type
- Car Manufacturer
- Year of Manufacture
How to Apply for New Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance on Bankbazaar
If you’re looking for car insurance online, BankBazaar can help make it easier. Simply enter your details and let the website guide you to a number of insurance policies you could apply for. View and compare different policies and make the best choice.
- On the BankBazaar home page, choose to Get a quote for Car Insurance.
- Choose New Car Insurance.
- Choose your car model, the fuel type and the variant.
- You will need to state your place of registration.
- BankBazaar gives you the option to enter your contact details if you would like a representative to contact you.
- You will get a list of offers from insurance companies. Details will include the insurance provider, the premium, IDV Value, and the type of cover.
- Click on buy now to proceed to purchasing the insurance policy.
- After you’ve entered the required details, you can submit your application form.
How to Renew your Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance on Bankbazaar
Renewing your car insurance can be done easily on BankBazaar.
- Log onto BankBazaar and select Get a quote for Car Insurance.
- Select Renew Car Insurance.
- Mention when your policy is expiring.
- Select your existing insurer.
- Choose your car, the fuel type and the variant.
- Mention the place and year of registration.
- If you have made a claim previously, you need to state that.
- BankBazaar gives you the option to enter your contact details if you would like a representative to contact you.
- The results generated will include the insurance provider, the type of cover, the premium and IDV Value.
- To purchase the policy, click on Buy Now.
- You can submit your application after you have entered the necessary details.
Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance : Apply & Renew Online
Apply Hyundai Santa Fe Car Insurance Onlien & Get best car insurance quotes from top car insurance companies with add on covers & best premium rates
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017