Hyundai’s Next Gen i10 is a testament to the company’s Korean history of attention to detail. The i10’s sleek exteriors, modern interiors and best in class features are what have made the car a favourite in the Indian market. Innovation in style and design is what the i10 has aimed at and achieved. Everything from the blue interior illumination, tilt steering and keyless entry is designed to make every drive in the i10 a true pleasure. Winning the 'ICOTY 2008' proves yet again that the Hyundai i10 truly deserves its spot in the Indian heart. The car’s 1.1L iRDE2 engine provides superior mileage of 19.8 kmpl with low emissions and excellent performance.
You can protect your car from unforeseen circumstances by getting yourself a comprehensive insurance policy from Hyundai itself. As you can guess, getting a cover from Hyundai is a great choice, afterall, who knows your Hyundai vehicle better than Hyundai?
Hyundai i10 Price list India
|City||Ex-Showroom Price (INR)|
|Delhi||Rs. 429,726 – Rs. 514,173|
|Mumbai||Rs. 444,122 – Rs. 532,623|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 434,927 - Rs. 520,876|
|Cochin||Rs. 436,884 – Rs. 522,831|
|Kolkata||Rs. 440,826 – Rs. 527,589|
|Pune||Rs. 431,445 – Rs. 517,494|
|Bangalore||Rs. 433,537 – Rs. 519,481|
|Chennai||Rs. 432,279 – Rs. 518,153|
How to Renew or Get New Car Insurance for Hyundai i10 with BankBazaar
Use BankBazaar.com to purchase/renew car insurance for your Hyundai i10 in a few steps. Simply visit the Bankbazaar website and click on the tab ‘Car Insurance’. You will have to fill in your car’s details such as the car model, petrol/diesel variant, manufacturer etc. in the page that pops up. You will also need to fill in your contact details so that a representative from BankBazaar will get in touch with you. The rest will be taken care of by the representative and you will have your new/renewed policy in a flash.
Engine Specifications of Hyundai i10 Car Insurance
1.1 litre iRDE2 Engine (Intelligent responsive Drive Engine) has been technically advanced to deliver a peak power of 69 ps.
|Configuration||4 Cyl, 12 Valves|
|Engine Capacity (cc)||1086|
|Maximum Torque (kgm/rpm)||10.1/4,500|
|Maximum Power (ps/rpm)||69/5500|
Features of Hyundai i10 Car Insurance
Hyundai offers eco-efficient LPG technology with 1.1 Sportz LPG variant. Easy petrol to LPG shift ensures both performance and low running costs. The car is furnished with separate fuel tanks for LPG and petrol so that fuel efficiency is at its best.
Also, the i10 comes with a digital reminder ensuring optimal gear usage so that you avail maximum fuel efficiency.
- Computer dynamics is used to create the safety structure of the i10, which is meant to withstand immense pressure and impact.
- No matter how foggy the weather is, you can be sure that a drive in the i10 will be safe thanks to the triangular shaped fog lamp.
- The central locking system ensures that there is no unauthorised entry/exit in your Next Gen i10. One touch is all it takes to be worry-free.
- Instrument Panel is designed with a blue interior illumination to make reading the numbers trouble-free and striking.
- Aux & USB ports are placed in the centre console tray so that you can easily access it to plug in your own music.
- 2-Din Audio integrates Radio+CD+MP3 audio along with four speakers in the car so your music is enjoyed by everyone.
Hyundai i10 variants
- 1.1L iRDE2 5-Speed Manual ERA
- 1.1L iRDE2 5-Speed Manual Magna
- 1.1L iRDE2 5-Speed Manual Magna (Special Edition)
- 1.1L iRDE2 5-Speed Manual Sportz
- 1.1L iRDE2 5-Speed Manual Sportz (LPG)
Both metallic and solid variants are available in each of these. Prices may vary slightly.
Hyundai i10 Car Insurance : Apply & Renew Online
Apply Hyundai i10 Car Insurance online and get best of the car insurance quotes from different top motor insurance companies with lowest premium rates
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017