The Hyundai Eon will make the perfect first car, and will be equally tempting to those on the lookout for a second or third car. With a great price and an equally great mileage, Hyundai promises that every rupee spent on the Eon will be worth it. What’s more, the feature-rich interiors and stylish yet sturdy exteriors will make you look forward to your next commute.
Hyundai Eon Price list in India
|City||Metallic (INR)||Solid (INR)|
|Delhi||Rs. 324,257 – Rs. 437,491||Rs. 320,664 – Rs. 433,897|
|Mumbai||Rs. 338,265 – Rs. 456,963||Rs. 334,489 – Rs. 453,187|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 328,425 - Rs. 443,671||Rs. 324,767 - Rs. 440,014|
|Cochin||Rs. 327,902 – Rs. 443,151||Rs. 324,244 – Rs. 439,494|
|Kolkata||Rs. 327,902 – Rs. 443,151||Rs. 324,244 – Rs. 439,494|
|Pune||Rs. 328,565 – Rs. 443,958||Rs. 324,899 – Rs. 440,293|
|Bangalore||Rs. 328,281 – Rs. 443,526||Rs. 324,623 – Rs. 439,869|
How to Renew or Get New Car Insurance for Swift Car with BankBazaar
Use BankBazaar.com to purchase/renew car insurance for your Hyundai Eon in a few steps. Simply visit the Bankbazaar website and click on the tab ‘Car Insurance’. You will have to fill in your car’s details such as the car model, petrol/diesel variant, manufacturer etc. in the page that pops up. You will also need to fill in your contact details so that a representative from BankBazaar will get in touch with you. The rest will be taken care of by the representative and you will have your new/renewed policy in a flash.
Hyundai Eon Engine Specifications
The Hyundai Eon comes with two variants of engines that are equally loved by customers:
1.0L Kappa engine
Hyundai presents the kappa engine, a marvel with the latest and greatest technology. This engine is powered with DOHC, Dual VTVT and lightweight cylinder block. The power of 9.6 kgm torque and 69 ps promises the most pleasurable driving experience with exceptional mileage of 20.3 kmpl.
0.8L iRDE engine
If fuel efficiency is your priority at all times, the 0.8L iRDE engine which comes with 814cc is the way to go. Features like reduced friction loss and weight reduction gives this engine an unparalleled mileage of 21.1 kmpl without compromising on power.
Features of Hyundai Eon Car
The Hyundai Eon has LPG and petrol options
- Safety features of the model include Reinforced body structure, Front & Rear seat belts, Child safety rear door locks, Engine immobilizer, Inside rear view mirror, Central locking, Keyless entry, Front Fog Lamps and Driver airbag.
- Exterior features include Clear Head lamps, Clear tail lamps, Chrome tip radiator grille, Integrated spoiler, Tinted glass, Full wheel cover, Body colour outside mirrors, Body colour bumper, Passenger outside mirror, Hub Cap, Roof antenna and Body colour outside door handles.
- Interior features include two-tone beige & brown key colour, B & C pillar trims, Deluxe floor console, Exclusive dashboard storage, Exclusive pedestal space, Bucket type single unit front seats, Bench folding rear seat, Floor console storage, Cup holder, Assist grips (3), Silver touch on center fascia, Front & Rear speaker grille, Front door map pocket with bottle holder, Moulded door trims, Rear parcel tray, Metallic finish 3-Spoke/2-spoke steering wheel and Metallic finish inside door handles.
- Other features for customer’s benefit include Dual Tripmeter, Gear shift indicator, Remote tail gate release, Power outlet, Motor Driven (Electric) Power Steering, Internally adjustable outside mirrors, Front door full size armrest, Low fuel warning, Rear seat belt knuckle holder, Front door speakers (2), Air conditioner, Graphic band fuel gauge, Remote fuel lid opener, Aux-in Port, Front power windows, Tilt steering, Digital clock (Audio display), 2 DIN Radio+MP3 Audio and USB Port
Hyundai Eon Variants
- 0.8L iRDE 5-Speed Manual D-Lite
- 0.8L iRDE 5-Speed Manual D-Lite+
- 0.8L iRDE 5-Speed Manual ERA+
- 0.8L iRDE 5-Speed Manual Magna+
- 0.8L iRDE 5-Speed Manual Sportz
- 1.0L Kappa 5-Speed Manual Magna+(O)
Hyundai Eon Car Insurance : Apply & Renew Online
Apply Hyundai Eon Car Insurance & get online renewal with lowest premium rates from best in class motor insurers
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017