If ever there was a car made for the Indian roads, it would be the Honda Amaze. The Amaze is stylish, powerful and cost-effective; now that’s a killer combination. The Amaze boasts of introducing the Amaze as one of the first compact sedans in India, and thus being a trendsetter. The success of the Amaze made many other manufacturers follow suit. The Amaze got a facelift in 2016 and thus has become the first launch for Honda Cars India in 2016.
Honda offers a comprehensive insurance policy that will take care of all unforeseen instances such as thefts, accidents and more. So check ‘worrying’ off your list when you take your Amaze for a spin.
Read on to find out why the Amaze has taken a sure place in Indian hearts.
Honda Amaze Car Price list
|Cities||Ex-showroom Price Range|
|Delhi||Rs. 526,755 - Rs. 829,155|
|Mumbai||Rs. 561,668 - Rs. 874,305|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 534,855 - Rs. 841,155|
|Cochin||Rs. 559,355 - Rs. 861,155|
|Kolkata||Rs. 551,855 - Rs. 860,155|
|Pune||Rs. 545,750 - Rs. 849,412|
|Bangalore||Rs. 536,355 - Rs. 843,655|
|Chennai||Rs. 531,855 - Rs. 839,155|
These prices are subject to change. The prices may be modified at any point of time. So please contact a dealer for the exact price. An additional amount of Rs. 4500 will be added for Metallic and Pearl Finish (Octroi charges not included).
Honda Car Insurance in India
Visiting the Honda car insurance website will give you a good idea about the options you have when it comes to insurance providers and what exactly each covers. On the one platform you can compare and purchase the ideal cover for your car.
According to the law, it is compulsory to purchase car insurance . It is best to purchase a Comprehensive Car Insurance policy because it will cover your precious car in a variety of unforeseen instances such as Man Made Calamities (Burglary, malicious act, riot, theft, strike, terrorist activity, accident by external means and any damage to the car which happened when it was in transit by road/ inland waterway/ rail/ lift/ air or elevator) and Natural Calamities (Fire, self-ignition, explosion, lightning, flood, earthquake, hurricane, typhoon, storm, inundation, hailstorm, landslide, tempest, cyclone, frost or rockslide).
How to renew or get new car insurance for Honda Amaze Car with BankBazaar
Using BankBazaar.com to purchase/renew car insurance for your Honda Amaze is not only simple but also the smart choice. This is because Bankbazaar.com is a neutral third party financial website which exhibits all the different options of car insurance for you in a simple format so that you can pick one that best suits your needs. Follow these steps to be on your way to getting your new/renewed car insurance:
- Visit the Bankbazaar website
- Click on the tab ‘Car Insurance’.
- You will be led to another page where you can ‘Check
- Choose the ‘Buy Car Insurance’ or ‘Renew Car Insurance’ tab.
- Next you will have to fill in your car’s details such as the car model, petrol/diesel variant, manufacturer etc. in the page that pops up. In case you are looking to renew your car insurance, you will have to provide the policy expiration period and the name of the insurer of the existing policy. You will also need to fill in your contact details so that a representative from BankBazaar will get in touch with you. The rest will be taken care of by the representative and you will have your new/renewed policy in a flash.
Honda Amaze Car Engine Specifications
The Honda Amaze comes with two engine variants; 1.5L i-DTEC Diesel Engine and 1.2L i-VTEC Petrol Engine. The Diesel engine is said to be an engineering marvel as it is the lightest engine in the category. Lighter engine means a lighter vehicle, which in turn gives the car an amazing mileage of 25.8 kmpl. Other than the better efficiency that this engine provides, the engine also provides 100 ps @ 3600 rpm of sheer power and spectacular acceleration.
The 1.2 L i-VTEC petrol engine of the Amaze will baffle those who thought that petrol cars are not fuel efficient. The machine is furnished with fuel injection system which gives a remarkable 88 ps @ 6000 rpm. A combination of high power output and optimal fuel performance is what the petrol engine of the Amaze offers.
|Specifications||i-VTEC Petrol Engine||Diesel Engine|
|Mileage||18 kmpl||25.8 kmpl|
|Power||88 ps||100 ps|
|Capacity||1.2 L||1.5 L|
Unique Features of the Honda Amaze Car
- Safety features designed with Indian roads in mind. The Advanced Compatibility Engineering Body Structure, Immobilizer, Pre tensioner seatbelt, Dual Front SRS Airbags and ABS with EBD are featured in the Amaze because your safety is the priority.
- For your comfort, the Amaze comes loaded with features such as Tilt Steering, ECO Lamp, Fuel Consumption Display etc.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017