About BMW Car Insurance
Among the automobile greats of all times, is the German luxury car manufacturer, BMW, also known as Bavarian Motor Works. Founded in 1916, BMW is one of the top-selling automobile companies in the world and is also the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. As a part of its manufacturing fleet, the company produces some of the world’s finest luxury vehicles, sports cars, motorcycles and bicycles.
To make the experience of owning a BMW as enjoyable as owning one, BMW, in association with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, has introduced its very own range of insurance products and services for the BMW owner. As a proud BMW owner, you can rest assured that this range of insurance products will cater to all the features that are unique to your BMW and its driving experience.
Benefits of BMW Car InsuranceInstant Coverage
With your BMW, you get to experience the true meaning of instant coverage. This means, from the moment a customer accepts the delivery of their BMW vehicle, Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance cover for the purchased vehicle starts from that very moment.Coverage for Accessories
Being a vehicle which is combines advanced engineering, every component and accessory of a BMW is unique to its functioning. This is why, this insurance plan covers not only your vehicle from damages, but also the standard accessories which form a part of the vehicle. Customers also have the option of getting coverage for accessories, other than the standard ones, at an additional charge.Third Party Coverage
In insurance terms, third party coverage implies that the insurance company covers the insured in case there occurs a legal liability arising due to damage of property or any bodily injury caused to a third party, resulting from an accident. As a standard part of its Car Insurance programme , BMW provides its customers with third party coverage, not only against legal liability but also for any bodily injury arising due to a motor accident.Genuine Part Replacement
BMW’s are designed using some very advanced mechanics and parts which are essential for the optimum performance of the vehicle. Understanding this unique requirement, the BMW Car Insurance program ensures that any time your vehicle endures any damage, where any part of the vehicle requires to be replaced, the replacement is done using only genuine BMW parts. This is done to ensure that the customer can enjoy only the best driving experience which BMW has to offer.Easy Hassle Free Switch
Switching from one insurance provider to another can often be a very cumbersome and time consuming process. However, as an esteemed BMW owner, you needn’t endure the trouble. BMW Car Insurance has put in place a smooth and hassle free process for any customer who would like to switch from their existing insurance provider over to the one provided by Bajaj Allianz for BMW.Coverage for Towing Charges
In the unfortunate occurrence that your BMW vehicle is involved in an accident and is damaged, this shall cover the cost of towing your vehicle, which shall be taken care of by a qualified BMW technician.Dedicated 24x7 Helpline
If you have any questions or queries regarding your BMW insurance policy, or wish to seek any sort of vehicle related assistance, you can contact the 24x7 BMW helpline which will work resolve your query quickly and to your satisfaction.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care