Motor third-party insurance or third-party liability insurance, which is also called as the 'act only' insurance, is a constitutional obligation as per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act. Bajaj Allianz Third Party Cover fetches you one of the least expensive insurances in this segment.
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance Scheme Highlights
|Type of Insurance Scheme||Auto Insurance|
|Provider||Bajaj Allianz Third Party Motor Insurance|
|Insurance Policy Tenure||One Year|
Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance Features & Benefits
- Zero accountability in case of accidental third party demise or harm.
- Personal Accident Cover for the insured, chauffeur and other travelers.
- Claim process is quick and efficient.
Bajaj Third Party Car Insurance Inclusions
- Cover for causing accidental injury or demise to third person(s).
- Cover for accidental damage to other people's property.
- In case of a third party demise, 100 percent compensation will be paid. Same for loss of both limbs, eyesight or loss of one limb and sight of one eye and other kinds of permanent incapacitation.
- You can get 50 percent compensation in the event of loss of one limb or sight of one eye.
Bajaj Third Party Car Insurance Exclusions
|Exclusions for Natural Disasters||Fire, Explosion, Self-Ignition, Lightning, Earth quake, Flood Typhoon, Hurricane, Storm, Tempest, Inundation, Cyclone, Hailstorm Frost, Land/ rock Slide|
|Exclusions for Man-made Mishaps||Robbery/ Break-in, Acts related to terrorism, Civil commotions like riot or strike, Malevolent act, Any loss/ destruction arising in-transit by road, rail, waterway, lift, elevator or air.|
|Covers for Man-made Mishaps||Accident due to any external factor|
|Specific Exclusions||Expenses incurred for repairing your own car. If the items in the car got damaged or destroyed. If your car and/ or belongings in it are destroyed or robbed at the time of the incident.|
How does a Bajaj Allianz Third Party Car Insurance Policy work?
Anything can happen in an accident. You might escape with a dent on your car or you may get badly injured along with a third party. You as the insurance holder is the first party, the insurance carrier is the second part and the person injured by you is the third party.
Third party insurance is a must for every vehicle owners to protect themselves from potential legal liability as well as financial expenses required to compensate the third party.
How is this cover beneficial for the insured?
- Insurance if you cause accidental harm or demise to other persons.
- Indemnification is other people’s property is damaged in the accident.