Your car is definitely one of your most valuable assets. Apart from being really close to your heart, it is one of the most useful things one can own. Not only does a car spare one from the horror of using crowded public transport as a mode of daily commute, but it also gives you the freedom of enjoying long drives, weekend getaways and lots of memories. The flipside being that your car is prone to multiple risks like loss, damages, theft, accidents, and also various unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, man-made dangers, so on and so forth. Your car deserves an all-round protection from every possible danger, threat, loss and unforeseen circumstances.
Bajaj Allianz being a leading insurance provider offers a comprehensive car insurance policy. The policy is extremely trusted and popular also because it provides many covers and also multiple add-on covers. All these covers are necessary to protect your car from dangers and unpredictable situations. Bajaj Allianz car insurance policy is also extremely affordable and provides wide protection. The policy also provides three plans, namely, Best Value, Standard and Flexible Plan. You can choose the one that suits your requirement the best.
If any loss or damage is caused to your car due to the below listed situations, then Bajaj Allianz –
- Personal Accident Cover
If the insured car experiences loss or damage arising out of the following natural calamities -
This Personal accident coverage is valid for the owner/driver of the insured car. He/she is eligible to get covered for an amount of Rs 2 lakhs in case of an accident caused which results in loss/damage/injury, etc. This coverage can be availed in a scenario if the owner/driver meets with an accident while driving, travelling, dismounting or mounting from the insured car. The personal accident coverage can also be chosen to protect passenger/driver/paid driver. This cover is available but it is optional.
- Flood, hurricane, typhoon, storm and cyclone
- Hailstorm and frost
Third-party insurance or third-party liability insurance cover has been is compulsory by Indian law. As per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act every car being driven on Indian roads needs to have this valid insurance policy. The 'third-party' policy is for protection of any third person other than the primary policyholder, i.e third party. This is a very important cover and provides total protection against any legal liability which has arisen out of the insured car causing accidental damages to a third party by injuring him or by damaging his property. These accidental damages signify permanent injury or death of a third person, and also loss and damage caused to a third party’s property as a result of an accident caused by the insured car. With the help of this cover you are relieved of the stress of going through a legal hassle and have no stressful accountability in you have caused an accidental death or harm of a third party due to your insured car being involved in the accident.
Bajaj Allianz comprehensive car insurance policy offers protection to your car against loss or damage caused by the following man-made reasons –
- Riots – communal and otherwise
- Accident by external means
- Damage caused in transit by road, rail, air, elevator, etc.
- Acts of terrorism and other malicious acts
- Damages caused by anti-social activities
Apart from the above mentioned covers, offers a host of add-on policy covers to ensure enhanced protection of your car. You can choose add-on covers like zero depreciation cover, driver cover, CNG kit cover, and many more. Give your car the best protection with Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance coverage.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017