As a customer of Bajaj Allianz, you stand to receive the EEZEE Card which is designed to lessen the load for you when it comes to the cost of medical procedures and treatments such as select surgical procedures, dental care, optical frames, OPD, lenses, pathological investigations etc. if you get them done at the network service providers of Bajaj Allianz. You can get the EEZEE Card when your with Bajaj Allianz is renewed at the Renewal Notice Price.
What does Bajaj EEZEE Card do?
We all know about the declining state of health of urbanites in India because of poor lifestyle choices. Lack of exercise, unhealthy, fast –food and hours of sitting at the laptop are just some of the devils. Diabetes mellitus (diabetes), cancer, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) are just some of the diseases that are related to changing lifestyles and are unfortunately expected to increase in the near future.
Not only is the lifestyle damaging our health, but also hurting our bank balance because of rising medical costs and inflation in the economy. Declining health leads to more hospital visits as well as. Precautionary visits and medical attention is also expensive but cheaper than the cost of curing, because like they say “a stitch in time saves nine”.
Having an EEZEE Card in your wallet gives you many advantages when it comes to getting medical attention across the country. Thanks to the company’s affiliation with the many health and fitness centers across the country, all you need to do is flash your EEZEE Card to avail the following benefits:
- Discounts at select outlets on OPD
- Discounts at select outlets on Pathologies
- Discounts at select outlets on Radiology
- Discounts at select outlets on Wellness Test
- Many other rewarding health related benefits when you visit select outlets
Where Can I use my EEZEE card?
There are many medical outlets, pharmacies etc that you can use your EEZEE Card to avail discounts at. Following are only some of the outlets you can avail benefits from:
- In healthcare and related products: Health Care At Home India Pvt Ltd, UPCARE, Doorstep Health Services Pvt Ltd., Symmers Diagnostic Centre etc.
- In eye care: Lawrence & Mayo, Dr.Agarwal's Eye Hospital Ltd, Vasan Eye Care Hospital etc.
- Dental care: Apollo White Dental Clinic, Vasan Dental Care, Beyond Smiles, All Smile Multi Speciality dental care etc.
- Pharmacy: Asthvinayak Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd, Dr.Willmar schwabe India Pvt Ltd, Religare Wellness Limited, Frank Ross Pharmacies etc.
- Others: Coupon Dunia Media Pvt Ltd, First Cry (Digital Age Retail Pvt Ltd), Shree Krishna Veg Court, Sterling Holiday Resorts etc.
For the complete list of outlets that you can avail discounts and offers from check out the official website.
How do I activate my EEZEE Card?
Activating your EEZEE Card can be done in three ways that are all equally quick and hassle-free:
- Via call: Call the toll free number to get your EEZEE card activated.
Via SMS: The format for the SMS to activate your card is SMS
. The PID number can be found on your EEZEE Card
- Via Mail: E-mail us at email@example.com mentioning your PID/policy number with activate request.
- All You Need To Know Before Insuring Your Car In India
- Looking To Switch Insurance Companies? Read This
- Keep These Points In Mind Before Renewing Your Auto Insurance Policy
- Why Your Car Insurance Claim Was Denied
- Consumables Cover In Car Insurance - Coverage And Claim Process
- The Engine Protect Add-on Cover In Car Insurance Demystified
- Incorporate Changes In Your Car Insurance Policy Through Endorsements
- Why Should You Insure Your Car?
- Saving Money On Car Insurance Is This Easy
- When Should You Get Your Car Inspected?
- How Engine Capacity Of Your Car Is Important In Determining Its Insurance Rate
- When Should You Not Claim Under Your Car Insurance?
- Online Or Offline Purchase Of Motor Insurance - Which One Would You Choose?
- How To Detect Fraudulent Car Insurance Policies
- All You Need To Know While Insuring Your CNG Vehicle
- Points To Note Before Cancelling Your Car Insurance
- What You Should Know About IDV In Car Insurance
- How Insurers Calculate Premiums In India
- Get Adequate Protection Through Car Insurance Add-on Covers
- Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer Care
- Bharti Axa Car Insurance Customer Care
- Chola Ms Car Insurance Customer Care
- Future Generali Car Insurance Customer Care
- HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Customer Care
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Customer Care
- Liberty Car Insurance Customer Care
- Magma Hdi Car Insurance Customer Care
- National Car Insurance Customer Care
- New India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Oriental Car Insurance Customer Care
- Reliance Car Insurance Customer Care
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Customer Care
- SBI Car Insurance Customer Care
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Customer Care
- United India Car Insurance Customer Care
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance Customer Care
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017