Looking for a Credit Card in Allahabad? Compare various Credit Card offers online at BankBazaar.com for Allahabad city
Also known as Prayag, the city of Allahabad is the seventh most populous city in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The city is home to Allahabad district administrative quarters. With a total population of 1.1 million people living in the city and 1.21 million living in the metropolitan region, the city is ranked the worlds 130th fastest growing city in the world. If you take a look at the economy of the city, it is primarily supported by agriculture, tourism and fishing. In fact, the city of Allahabad is known as the agricultural hub of India. In addition to these industries, the city has some glass and wire companies. The Allahabad Bank is a banking authority in the city. It was established in 1865 and has set the stage for banking expertise. One can find all the major banks and their respective offices in the city. .
If you take a look at the economy of the city, it is primarily supported by agriculture, tourism and fishing. In fact, the city of Allahabad is known as the agricultural hub of India. In addition to these industries, the city has some glass and wire companies. The Allahabad Bank is a banking authority in the city. It was established in 1865 and has set the stage for banking expertise. One can find all the major banks and their respective offices in the city
If you want to apply for Allahabad Credit Card, this is the best time to do it. Considering the customer friendly rates currently prevailing in the market and the rapid expansion of choice, it is very likely that you will get the best Allahabad Credit Card deals. Get BankBazaar advantages when looking for credit card offers in Allahabad
- Bankbazaar.com will guide you through the process and will help chalk out a plan to get the best in terms of choice and rates. After you have compared credit card plans on the website, you can go ahead and apply online. But, before that let us now look at some of the prominent benefits of credit cards offered by banks in Allahabad
- Wide range of choice to suit all credit needs
- Availability of cobranded cards
- Women specific cards
- Extensive reward programs with attractive cash back offers
- Some of the well-known credit card options you can get include
- Axis Bank Credit Cards
- HDFC Bank Credit Cards
- Apply CitiBank Credit Cards
- ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- You can begin with the simple eligibility form we have for you. It helps assess your eligibility so that you can get the right offers for your requirements. You will instantly get offers that might tick the right boxes for you
- Once thats done you can look at these offers based on various criteria like interest rates, balance transfer facilities etc.
These offers can be compared keeping your own requirements in mind and features like credit limit, the maximum cash withdrawal you can get etc. Once you have compared these offers thoroughly you will be in a better position to make the right choice for yourself.
- You dont have to run all over the place to make your application, because we let you do it online. BankBazaar.com also keeps you in the loop about latest proceedings.
- We are known to maintain complete objectivity and transparency throughout the process. Your personal information is also kept safe with us, just like youd want it to be.
- How is a charge card different from a credit card? In the case of a charge card, you will have to repay the due amount at the end of the month and you dont have the facility of forwarding any balances to the next months bill. In the case of a credit card, you have to pay a minimum amount towards payment every month and have the option of carrying forward the balance to the next month. Owning a credit card helps you break down payments.
- Can I use my credit card when I travel abroad? Yes, you can use your credit card when you travel overseas. You can use the card to make purchases in any currency and then settle the payment in the local currency. The main benefit of using your credit card overseas is that you dont have to carry any travellers cheques. It is a very convenient option as you can use the card as a debit card too.
- What is a credit card PIN? A credit card PIN or a Personal Identification Number is an exclusive number given to every cardholder. This is a 16 digit number which contains information on card issuer, country of issue, membership category etc. You have to make a note of this PIN as you will be asked for it when you shop online or use the card to withdraw money from an ATM.
- What if I lose my PIN? If you have lost your credit card PIN, you should get in touch with your bank immediately. The bank will issue a new card with a new PIN. You will have to bear a replacement fee for the loss of the PIN.
- What are the different credit cards I can choose from? Each bank has its own list of variants. That said the most common formats are
- Gold Card
- Silver Card
- Platinum Card
Platinum Card features in the premium segment and therefore, comes at a higher cost in terms of joining fee and membership fee. Which rewards program is the best for me?
The reward program on each card is different in terms of the range of benefits it provides. Based on your usage, you can make a selection. For example, if you enjoy fine dining, you can apply for a card that has a specific reward program for this purpose. In the same manner, if you are a business traveller and foresee lot of travelling, choose a card that has travel rewards program. How can Bankbazaar.com help me choose a credit card?
Bankbazaar.com facilitates easy exchange of information between you and the bank of your choice. Your information is safe and used only for the purpose of filtering credit card options. You can apply for a credit card from ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, IndusInd Bank, Citibank or American Express Corporation on our website Bankbazaar.com. Based on your eligibility, the best offer will be provided for you. As the service is completely free, you can take full advantage of the facility and invest in a good credit card. Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
- Card holder should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 70 years.
- Should have a fixed monthly income.
- Should have a good CIBIL credit score.
Documents required for Credit Card:
Features & Benefits of Credit Cards
- Pan Card Photocopy OR Form 60
- Latest Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Tax return copy as income proof
- Passport, driving license, ration card, etc. for residence proof.
- To fulfill dreams which cant wait, apply for credit cards and live your dreams.
Credit Cards come with great features and benefits:
Credit Card Charges
- Save on fuel spends
- Exiting reward programs
- Comprehensive Insurance coverage
- Cash back facilities
- EMI facility on your product purchases
- Balance Transfer facility
- Interest Free Period
- Special discounts on various products
- Annual Fee - NIL-Rs.3500
- Joining Fee - NIL-Rs.25,000
- Interest Rate - 3.05%-3.15%
- Other Features - Revolving Credit, zero cost liability, free ad on cards, vouchers, lifestyle and merchandise discounts, travel vouchers, complimentary membership
- Fuel surcharge waiver - 0-2.5% on a specified amount and higher across major petrol pumps in India