Almost all telecom service providers in the country is enabling its customers to link their mobile number to their Aadhaar card. As such, in this article we are providing you the methods through which you can link your 12-digit Aadhaar number with the Tata Docomo mobile number:
How to Link Aadhaar with Tata Docomo number by visiting a Tata Docomo store?
If you plan to link Aadhaar with Tata Docomo, the easiest way to do is by visiting a retail store, where executives are there to guide you. All the subscribers should link their mobile numbers, data card numbers to the 12-digit Aadhaar number to avoid discontinuation of services. Follow the below mentioned steps to complete the linking:
- Visit the nearest Tata Docomo store
- Request an executive to process your linking
- Provide your mobile number and Aadhaar number
- Provide the executive with the re-verification code sent on the registered mobile number.
- Authenticate themselves by scanning their fingerprints
- Once the successful completion, a confirmation message is sent on the registered mobile number with 24 hours
How to link Aadhaar to Tata Docomo mobile number by dialling 14546?
The Aadhaar number can be linked to the Tata Docomo mobile number by calling 14546 as well. To carry out the linking in that way, individuals require to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Dial 14546 from the Tata Docomo number which is required to be re-verified
- Next, select Interactive Voice Response for Indian
- Input the 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Next, validate the number
- An One Time Password (OTP) is sent to the registered mobile number
- Key-in the OTP on IVR
- Validate the same
- After 24 hours, a confirmation SMS will be sent to the mobile number
- Reply ‘Y’ within three hours of receiving the message to complete the process.
Apart from the above mentioned methods, there has been talk that Aadhaar can be linked to the Tata Docomo mobile number using the Tata Docomo e-KYC app as well. However, there is no mention of it on the Tata Docomo website. As such, it would be better to get in touch with Tata Docomo executives and ensure that it method really exists.