It is not mandatory to link your mobile number with Aadhaar. However, if you wish to link your Tata Docomo number with your Aadhaar number, you can do so via a phone call (IVR) or by visiting a Tata Docomo store near you.
Linking Tata Docomo Number with Aadhaar Via Phone(IVR)
Call Tata Docomo from your Tata number and follow the process detailed below:
- Dial 14546 from your Tata number that needs to be re-verified.
- Select the IVR response for Indian.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and validate it.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number from UIDAI.
- Enter this OTP on the IVR and validate it.
- You will receive a confirmation message after 24 hours. Reply “Y” to this message within 3 hours of receiving it to complete your e-KYC.
Linking Tata Docomo Number with Aadhaar Via In-Store Verification
You can link your number with your Aadhaar by visiting a Tata Docomo store or retailer. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit your nearest Tata Docomo store/retailer with your Aadhaar and registered mobile number.
- An RVC or Re-verification Code will be sent to your registered mobile number. Provide this RVC to an executive at the store.
- Provide your fingerprint for authentication purpose.
- Do I have to pay a fee for this service?
- Do I have to bring my Aadhar card to the Tata Docomo store if I choose in-store verification?
- If I have multiple mobile numbers, do I have to perform this re-verification multiple times?
- Can I perform verifications for all my numbers at the same time?
- How long is the RVC valid for?
- If the validity of my RVC has expired, can I get another RVC?
- How long is the OTP provided by UIDAI valid for in case of an IVR verification?
- What happens if my verification has failed?
- How many attempts do I have to link my mobile number with Aadhaar?
No. This service is provided free of charge.
No. Your card is not required. Only your Aadhaar number is required to complete your verification.
Yes. Each registered mobile number will get a unique verification code. Therefore, you will to verify each number separately to link it with your Aadhaar. You also need to provide your biometric each time.
No. You can only verify one number at a time.
The RVC is valid for 30 minutes.
Yes. You can visit any Tata Docomo store or retailer to re-generate your RVC.
The OTP provided by UIDAI will be valid for 30 minutes.
You can re-verify in case your verification has failed.
There is no limit to the number of attempts to link your number with Aadhaar. However, note that once the verification is complete, your future verification attempts will automatically fail.