The Reserve Bank of India has asked banks to offer customers the option of linking their Aadhaar card to their bank accounts. The main reason for the facilitation of the process is so that the direct benefit amount can be transferred directly into customers' bank accounts.
Customers who possess accounts with ICICI Bank can have them easily linked to their Aadhaar Cards, and the account can be accessed in both online as well as offline modes. Here we will discuss how.
Procedure for Linking an Aadhaar Card to ICICI Bank Account (Offline Mode)
The first step to linking your Aadhaar Card to your ICICI Bank account is to ensure that the original copy as well as the photocopy of your Aadhaar Card are kept ready. You can also use your E-Aadhaar card if you possess one. Then, you will have to visit the Aadhaar Card website and download Form No. 3 â€“ the Aadhaar Card linking form and fill in the requested details. Your unique 12-digit Aadhaar number must be entered carefully along with your bank account information from your bank passbook.
Once you have completed these formalities, you will have to visit a branch of your bank and furnish the duly filled in Form No. 3 along with a photocopy of your E-Aadhaar or Aadhaar Card. The original copy must be on your person and submitted to the bank upon request from bank officials, if any. The form will be retained by the bank for further verification and after the bank has cross verified all the information, details of your Aadhaar Card will be updated to your ICICI Bank account.
Procedure for Linking an Aadhaar Card to ICICI Bank Account (Online Mode)
The first step to linking your Aadhaar Card to your ICICI Bank account via online mode is to login to your ICICI Internet Banking account and visit the link titled 'Customer Service'. Next, click on 'Bank Account Service Requests', then 'Account Details', then 'Modification Related', then 'Request for Updating Aadhaar Number in Savings Account'. In the last link, you will have to enter your Aadhaar details and hit 'Submit'. Doing so will allow you to link your Aadhaar Card to your ICICI Bank account.
Customers without Internet Banking will not be able to follow the aforementioned procedure for linking their Aadhaar Cards to their ICICI Bank acocunts, so make sure that you have applied for internet banking or you will have no choice but to choose the offline procedure to link your Aadhaar Card to your ICICI Bank account.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
- SBI Link Aadhar Card
- PNB Link Aadhar Card
- Indian Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Canara Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Union Bank Of India Link Aadhaar Card
- Axis Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- HDFC Bank Link Aadhar Card
- United Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Dena Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Link To Vijaya Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra Link Aadhaar Card
- Corporation Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- Andhra Bank Aadhaar Card Link
- IOB Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Allahabad Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Link Aadhaar Card
- UCO Bank Link Aadhar Card
- Syndicate Bank Link Aadhaar Card
- Central Bank Of India Link Aadhar Card
- Citibank Link Aadhaar Card Online
- Bank Of Baroda Link Aadhaar Card
- Link Aadhaar Card With Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank Link Aadhar Card