Owing to a population dominated by the middle class, the volume of two wheelers in India is one of the highest in the world. On the contrary, the number of vehicles with an active insurance coverage is dismal. The general awareness surrounding the need for insurance is bleak. For the owner, it is considered a burden on the wallet as they fail to realise the future indemnity it provides.
Backed by prowess in the general insurance sector, Reliance General provides comprehensive coverage for your two wheeler with a host of new age benefits backed by round the clock claims assistance and a massive network of garages for repair work. Plus, a host of add on covers are available to enhance the benefits of the two wheeler insurance policy.
Features & Benefits of Reliance General Bike Insurance
Comprehensive coverage for the vehicle and third party
This comprehensive insurance policy covers a wide range of damages or loss caused to the insured vehicle which also includes damages caused to third party person or property. Damage or loss to the insured two wheeler due to the following is covered.
Pleasing Discounts on Premium Payments
Get discounts on your next premium payment in the form of NCB(No claim Bonus) and Voluntary Deductible. Plus, you also have an advantage of transferring the NCB to your new vehicle.
Details of the discounts on premium payment has been provided in the table below.
No Claim Bonus
A discount you’re entitled to for making no claims during the policy period. The discount is applicable on the premium amount during renewal of the policy.
|Claim Free Years||Discount on your Next Premium|
An amount which the insured chooses to copay in the claim amount with the insurer. Higher your contribution in form of Voluntary Deductible, lower the premium.
|Voluntary Deductible||Discount on OD Premium of the Two Wheeler|
|Rs.500||5%( maximum of Rs.50)|
|Rs.750||10%( maximum of Rs.75)|
|Rs.1,000||15%(maximum of Rs.125)|
|Rs.1,500||20%(maximum of Rs.200)|
Add On Cover Options
As an enhancement to the features of the standard two wheeler policy, Add on Cover options are available to help you customise the policy as per personal preference. Reliance General offers two optional covers. They are
Nil Depreciation Cover
By adding a nominal amount to the premium, you can be eligible to avail this cover which offers “Zero Deduction” based on deprecation, which simply means that your claim is fully reimbursed without deductions. In case of a major claim, this cover helps in reducing the financial burden on you.
Personal Accident Bundle Cover
The cover provides monetary compensation for Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disablement. A sum assured is at disposal by means of a cover against accidents anywhere in the world, no matter who was driving at the time of accident.
Exclusions in the Reliance Two Wheeler Policy(Not Covered)
- Routine wear and tear
- The two wheeler used for purposes other than what it is accorded for
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown
- Damage caused to to the vehicle or third party by a person riding the vehicle without a valid Driving License
- Damage or loss to the caused to the vehicle or third party while riding under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- Loss or damage due to depreciation of the vehicle's value
- Consequential loss and Compulsory deductibles
Reliance 2 Wheeler Claims Process
- Call toll free on 1800 3009 to register the claim as soon as the claim occurs
- Visit the nearest authorised garage with the vehicle for assessment and repair. Provide the required documents to the surveyor as requested.
- Upon confirmation of the claim, the required repair/replacement work can be carried out at the garage.
- If the insured opts for cashless facility, Reliance General settles the bills directly with the garage after completion of the repair work.
- If the customer is willing to pay for repairs upfront, bills can be submitted to the surveyor for settlement by means of reimbursement.
Reliance Bike Insurance Renewal Online
Two wheelers are way more vulnerable to road accidents than other vehicles. To ensure continued protection of your bike/scooter from accidents and other dangers, it is very important to not only buy a comprehensive insurance cover, but also renew it on time.
Reliance General two wheeler insurance protects your vehicle from accidents, damages, loss, natural calamities, theft, etc. Cashless facility is also available at across a network of 159 chosen garages. Every two wheeler insured with the company is covered against any damage/loss, faced by a third party, caused due to the insured vehicle. The third party is compensated by the insurer, for the same. The insurance policy can be booked and renewed online through a very quick and hassle-free process. Just go on the official website of Reliance General Insurance, select the two wheeler icon and enter your existing policy number in the policy renewal tab. Click on ‘Renew My Policy’ and you will be directed to the two wheeler insurance policy renewal page. The website will guide you through the process thereafter, and you will have a renewed two wheeler insurance policy in no time. Give your vehicle the deserved protection and care with Reliance General two wheeler insurance renewal.